US$68
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

Free cancellation until 23/07
US$278
US$265
US$200
  • Pool
All reviewsgated parkingwasher and dryereasy access to beachcasa del marbar next doorjacuzzi tubpapas beerpool sideoff seasoncoffee makerfirst floorfree wifioceanaapartmentstoveblenderamenities
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

It was quite a pleasant stay, the condo was ok and wifi worked out quite well and that is something Good for the evenings when traveling with kids. My complaint would be that the twin bed in one of two bedrooms was very noisy when you moved and not nice to the back the masterbed was better though. The closeness to the beach was very nice and the pool excellent, there are a lot of bars and good restaurants close by so all in all a very nice two Night stay for me and family. I do recommend.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Erik s
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Recently stayed at the Rosarito Inn beach condominiums for the Mexico International Volleyball Tourney. The condo towers are located beachfront just a little north of Papas and Beer. Perfect walking distance to the clubs, but far enough to have some quiet nights. Condos are individually owned so each is different. Ours was a two-bedroom, oceanview with balcony above the pool and a kitchen. Would recommend for couples of families.

Room Tip: The Ocean Casa del Mar and the Oceana Towers are available. Oceana Towers seemed quieter and smaller.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mexonline
Reviewed 20 June 2017

The only reason this is not a 5-star review is because it isn't a 5-star luxury accommodation, but it might as well be as far as my kids are concerned. In the past when I've come to Rosarito, I've headed to the beach hotel, but since that place didn't take credit cards (!!), I had to book this place. Even though it advertises as a condo, it didn't really occur to me that we're staying in a full-on apartment. My kids (11 and 13) and I all said "wow" when we opened the door and were positively giddy with the place (I think we were all thinking we were just staying in a room). Our place was on the first floor, next to the pool (another bonus) and the beach is RIGHT THERE. I also love that there is secured parking (gated with a guard). We're only staying one night here, but wish we could stay more. Noise level was not as bad (at all) as I thought it was going to be.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Arrived here on a Friday and am concerned about noise as close to bars and lots of kids around.

The unit itself is nice for the price and it is very modern and clean. Secured parking and overall well maintained property.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We sincerely enjoyed our trip to Rosarito and our stay at the Rosarito Inn. Our condo was beautiful. The queen bed was tired and could use update (sore back by end of stay) but in decent shape. Had some initial trouble with cold hot tubs in the courtyard and our jacuzzi tub not working, but the staff was courteous and quick to resolve our concerns. The view from our condo was awesome.

Pros? You are right in the center of everything so easy access to beach, shops, restaurants and bars.

Cons? You are right in the center of everything so if there during Spring Break, you'll become intimately familiar with the bumping music and crowd noise from Papas & Beer that is only a few hundred yards away from your room and the party doesn't stop until 3-4am. If you are there to party or can handle going to sleep with that kind of noise, you'll be just fine. It was pretty quiet during the week, noise and parties didn't really ramp up until the weekend.

The security staff at the Inn was top-notch and was always doing their best to make sure guests are safe and happy. Great experience!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple