“Enjoy ”

and up
Tijuana Shopping Adventure from Anaheim
Ranked #5 of 68 things to do in Tijuana
More attraction details
Owner description: Tijuana's main street, lined with little shops and American fast-food chain restaurants such as Burger King and Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Everything you want is available along this ave. Many goodies and alot of food! You need to experience the area!

All reviews
"tacos"
"bars"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Enjoyed a day of shopping, sightseeing and eating in Tijuana. Everything was very clean and prices were great! Be aware the border crossing back to the US is a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGG line!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Center of the tourist area in Tijuana. Shops, restaurants, street vendors, scammers. Fun to walk around and look but better deals can be found just off of this main thoroughfare. Most vendors are willing to negotiate so don’t take the first offer. Seemed safe during the day but beware as the sun goes down...

6  Thank Bryan M
Reviewed 14 March 2018

I took the trolley in San Diego straight to Tijuana ( about 45 minute trip), you get off at the San Ysidro station.
I have to admit I was leery at the thought of initially going especially after the US government just put up a travel warning at that time. I went on a Friday mid morning, I didn't have any issues with long lines going to MX, or coming back, none at all. I will also tell you at no point did I ever feel afraid or uneasy, I felt very comfortable, safe, and welcomed there by everyone I came across and I always travel solo. This was my first trip to Mexico but I read previous reviews that travelers left so I knew where to go and where to stay at(in view of that Arch) lol.., and again I did a day trip and was gone by like 6:00pm. I met so many friendly people and bought back many cool souvenirs, and enjoyed just conversating with the store owners, everyone I encountered spoke English very well so there was no issue with that in case someone might be concerned. Many of the store owners told me how business was real slow due to all the warnings at that time. I cant say anyone was overly pushy, I dealt with way worse in Jamaica,but just remember to be polite and respectful to everyone wherever you travel, and politely tell them no thank you if you are not interested. I had my small drawstring backpack and a couple bottles of water, I didn't eat or drink anything there, but that's just me. Also I highly advise you to either not drink alot of water, or like me you will have to "hold it in" until you get back to San Diego to go to a bathroom, seriously I saw a sign for the restroom but there was no way I was going near that from how it looked so I had to hold it in lol.. Also if you think you may be lost or just want to "confirm" you are going the right direction, there are always plenty of people to help you and police as well as border patrol, don't be afraid to ask them. I somehow missed the beach, I guess I didn't go down far enough so I can't comment on that, but there are many places to buy cool souvenirs and t-shirts, and things and remember they will give you "good deal", enjoy.

2  Thank SonjiaA