US$80
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$66
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$84
US$92
US$320
All reviewsmaster suitegreat hotelhalf blocktourist zoneate breakfastrooms are beautifulnice restaurantsouth endinside roomnight lifeparking garagefree breakfastbusiness centerrestaurant barthe hotel staffwater pressuretwo blocks
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I drove into the secured parking that was guarded and that made me feel safer. Check in was 10 minutes. They had my reservation, accepted my card and issued my room quickly. The room was nice and clean with a view of the busy street. The windows seemed to block most of the street noise acceptably. I didn't like the carpet in the room, but then, I didn't pick it out..so I guess your taste in carpet might suffer. I liked the hotel staff, as they seemed very professional about their duties. I wish the room was 25.00 cheaper, but that's just me. I love a great price. That said, it is worth what you paid for it in piece of mind and comfort.

Room Tip: My room was an outside room with a view of Constitution Ave. The windows muted the noise to acceptable levels. I had no problem sleeping.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ivan G
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My husband and I stayed a week while I was having daily dental appts. The hotel was beautiful & every staff person we encountered was beyond helpful & considerate. The neighborhood is typical old downtown Tijuana - just blocks from the crossing and in the middle of lots of dentists' & doctors' offices. We parked our car in their garage (very safe!) and walked everywhere. We always felt safe and their were lots of small places to eat, get coffee, shop within a mile radius. We will definately return. (I do wish they had a pool, but my husband loved the exercise area.)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I booked this hotel last minute, and I was hesitant of staying here because it is located in downtown Tijuana, which I'm not too familiar with. Price was unbeatable, so I went ahead and booked it. The hotel is very nice; has a nice restaurant (delicious Mexican food), and the attention you get from all employees is great! The room is spacious, with A/C, cable TV and if you stay in a higher floor, you get a nice view of the city. Too bad this hotel is located in downtown Tijuana, which in my opinion, is not the best area of the city, as I always stay closer to the Xolos stadium or near Zona Río. Overall, this was a great stay and I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I would be very careful staying here! Very sketchy individuals working the parking garage! Someone from the hotel gave my phone number out and received a call with a TJ number advising me that they were my family member and needed money!! (This was the only place that had my phone number)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank RAY G
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times and there was always some little extra charge they charge you at checkout one time they said that there was hair dye staining the bathroom tiles and they charged us for the towels this time they moved us because the Jacuzzi was leaking. They claimed that we over ran the jacuzzi with water. Nice place but they will try to charge you extra for something and if you don't pay their call the police.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business