Hotel Ticuan
Hotels.com
US$84
US$61
US$225
Aqua Rio Hotel(Tijuana)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$32
All reviewsmaster suitegreat hotelhalf blocktourist zoneate breakfastnice restaurantmy home away from homesouth endparking garageinside roomthe room was nicestreet noisenight lifeenglish speaking staffup to datefree breakfastbusiness center
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I've stayed in other Tijuana hotels in the past, including The Grand, but I don't see any reason to stay any where other than Ticuan. Service is impeccable. There are always English speakers available. The restaurant has a limited menu, but what they serve is prepared very well. The location is great, at the south end of the 8 block tourist zone. Easy walking distance to the Soriana market, Sanborns, and Ceasar's restaurant. The hotel is pretty quiet unless you are near Las Pulgas next door on a Saturday night !

Room Tip: If you want quiet, avoid the North side.
1  Thank BiffCanlett
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Recently visited this property and decided to enjoy new suites (40) launched March 17 2018.
Rooms are very pleasant nicely decorated showing the 21 century in-room features both male and female will enjoy. Price point is still very competitive for this market and Tijuana location.Complimentary breakfast is available on request.
A much requested feature of in-room refrigerator is standard in all new rooms.
Restaurant, bar and business center are also available.
Very helpful hotel team from bell hops, bus boys and waiters to front desk.
Encourage past veterans of this property try the new sutes you will enjoy

Room Tip: Recommend trying the new suites
1  Thank William R
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I drove into the secured parking that was guarded and that made me feel safer. Check in was 10 minutes. They had my reservation, accepted my card and issued my room quickly. The room was nice and clean with a view of the busy street. The windows seemed to block most of the street noise acceptably. I didn't like the carpet in the room, but then, I didn't pick it out..so I guess your taste in carpet might suffer. I liked the hotel staff, as they seemed very professional about their duties. I wish the room was 25.00 cheaper, but that's just me. I love a great price. That said, it is worth what you paid for it in piece of mind and comfort.

Room Tip: My room was an outside room with a view of Constitution Ave. The windows muted the noise to acceptable levels. I had no problem sleeping.
1  Thank Ivan G
Reviewed 18 March 2018

My husband and I stayed a week while I was having daily dental appts. The hotel was beautiful & every staff person we encountered was beyond helpful & considerate. The neighborhood is typical old downtown Tijuana - just blocks from the crossing and in the middle of lots of dentists' & doctors' offices. We parked our car in their garage (very safe!) and walked everywhere. We always felt safe and their were lots of small places to eat, get coffee, shop within a mile radius. We will definately return. (I do wish they had a pool, but my husband loved the exercise area.)

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I booked this hotel last minute, and I was hesitant of staying here because it is located in downtown Tijuana, which I'm not too familiar with. Price was unbeatable, so I went ahead and booked it. The hotel is very nice; has a nice restaurant (delicious Mexican food), and the attention you get from all employees is great! The room is spacious, with A/C, cable TV and if you stay in a higher floor, you get a nice view of the city. Too bad this hotel is located in downtown Tijuana, which in my opinion, is not the best area of the city, as I always stay closer to the Xolos stadium or near Zona Río. Overall, this was a great stay and I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo