“June 1st, 2017”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 June 2017

The best eggs benedict in the world!!!

Sir, remember me? the White Hawaiian? Please google, Hydroponics. You'll have the most ender lettuve ever. Promise!

Saludos,

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

I love having breakfast in this restaurant. Everything is so fresh, and I would consider it heath. I am definitely not a healthy buff, but the plates seem to have healthier ingredients than other restaurants serving the same dishes.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

If you are like me and like to enjoy other than a typical breakfast this is the place to go. I visit this restaurant everytime I go. It is right near the beach and the food is delicious. They have very healthy meals and a lot of choices, including a kids menu.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Between business meetings and a bit hungry, a colleague and I stopped in for a snack. Wait staff was friendly, coffee was excellent and the humming birds were awesome.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Went there for breakfast today and the service was horrible the food was cold and they took forever to seat and serve us, the only good thing was a melon with the frozen yogurt that was pretty taste but defo wouldn't go back