Hotel Ticuan(Tijuana)
US$320
US$99
US$92
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Very good service.friendly staff, clean hotel ,good breakfast, room service was a little slow, but other than that it was a good experience, i will return again ,oh ya the vending machines did not work with out exact change.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

The only good thing about this place is that the room is clean, but the pillows were tiny. We were missing one pillow and had to call to ask for one. However, my biggest problem was that it took the front desk lady about an hour to help us with our issue booking through orbitz each time I dropped by the receptionist area. There was a misunderstanding with orbitz which I don't blame them for but they took forever to help me out. The supervisor just drops by a couple times and does absolutely nothing to help the front desk receptionist no matter how long the line gets. You can get much better customer service for the same price stay elsewhere. They also have minimal amenities. No ice machine, no pool, no restaurant. I wouldn't waste my time or money here again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Kao Nou X
Reviewed 28 November 2016

I made a reservation that was cancelled by hotel staff, at no time was I notified my reservation was cancelled, I was in constant contact with hotel staff due to the ever changing misinformation, only to arrive and find i had no reservation and had to pay extra for the same room I had originally reserved. RUDE front desk Staff. NO help or Information from front desk. Property was pleasant, however because of the front desk Staff I wouldn't return or recommend

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The hotel and their staff are very friendly and very helpful. I have stayed here multiple times and have not had any problems. Their FREE breakfast is very good and it helps you stay full till lunch time. Only set back that it has is the location. It is very tricky to get in the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2016

I spent just one night here, and the room was very good, spacious it has sink, microwave oven, minibar (mine was empty, I don't know if is a standar here), sofa table and a counter, so you can prepare a basic dinner in your own room, the breakfast was fair, but good, you know, is a city express, for the price is a very good option.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business