“Good option extraordinary food”
Review of Alma Verde

Alma Verde
Ranked #42 of 714 Restaurants in Tijuana
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I went there with my office colleagues for a brunch and was surprised for the variety of food they had, all we ordered was great and we loved it. Definitely recommended for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Came here two weeks ago with a friend, like I always do in every place I go, I tried the green sauce Chilaquiles and it was delicious. The attention of the staff was great and everything was clean. I will come back.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I keep coming back to this place.
The food here is so delicious. I highly reccomend this to the Vegans/Veggies out there.

It has not compromised on flavor or quality. Unlike some vegan or veggie foods that disguise behind fried coatings or overly sweet flavor, this place celebrates the ingredients. You get good tasting veggie based dishes. It does not feel like you are missing out at all.
They also provide a large selections of juices.

I highly reccomend the beet ravioli

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This amazing new place is delicious we order the beat raviolis the vegetarian burger and a steak everything was really good but the burger was my favorite I will definitely come back and I would recommend this to anyone great service

Reviewed 25 May 2017

My girlfriend and I love this place!

The service has always been good for us, the waiters are attentive, nice and always seem to work to improve your experience. Once, I asked for my Sweet Cacao smoothie (banana, chocolate, date and vanilla with toasted cacao on top) and the banana wasn't blended enough, so they immediately apologized, took it back, completely blended it and they added some extra toasted cacao as a plus.

I've tried the Chilaquiles de la Casa (House Chilaquiles), Chilaquiles Morados (Purple Chilaquiles) but my favorites are the Cacao Chilaquiles, which have mole with cacao, cheese and cream. All of them are topped with fresh edible flowers, which gives them a colorful and sophisticated vibe (that way you can say "I've eaten flowers before", lol). My girlfriend prefers the omelettes, which are pretty good as well.

All of this at a pretty good price considering they make everything organic and fresh.

They don't have designated parking spaces, but the zone is very safe and has lots of shops and other restaurants around, so there's always people passing by. Or you can use their valet parking.

Oh, and did I mention they're pet friendly? I even saw one waitress bring a little cup of water and some kind of treat for a dog that was sitting under a table of one patron once! That really made my day.

1  Thank Pexkool