“Really good”

Restaurante La Valentina
Ranked #64 of 105 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Price range: US$4 - US$13
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Had huevos/chorizo and it was quote excellent. Everything really fresh. Wife had chillaques with green sauce. Yummy.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I was actually staying in Cabo San Lucas but my friend and I rented a car to come to see the Hotel California and decided to look for a place to eat. The service was fast and efficient. We both ordered Taco's as the menu was limited and we didn't know what some of the things were but we both like tacos so it was perfect

Reviewed 1 January 2017

I discovered La Valentina while getting my car washed next door. What a pleasant surprise to have such a cute little place to grab a bite of delicious local fare. Tacos are great...everything is prepared with love by a local family, and I'm sure every dish offered will please. Definitely going back to try it all!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Read the reviews on the Todos Santos news feed. Encouraged us to go. We live here 50 percent of the year. Attentive customer service, and delicious food. We had the Tacos Dorado and Flautas. Ask for crema and or guacamole to top the Flautas if you want a more US experience. Great value.