“Always great!”

Barajas Tacos
Ranked #65 of 101 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We have been here so many times. We lived in Todos Santos for 4 years until 2010 and this was one of our regular stops. We just visited and nothing has changed. For great, local Mexican food, it's perfect.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I've been going to Todos Santos all my life and this has always been my go-to spot when I'm craving delicious carnitas and chicharron. Nothing beats a taco filled with these two pork gifts from heaven, even better when it's showered in green guacamole goodness. Of course you don't want to gain weight so order a diet coke when eating here.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

We love street tacos and carnitas but have never stopped here while in town.So glad our friend said to, that it's very good,well Umm Umm Umm!!! nice fixings plate with your order ,hot peppers were nice.Very inexpensive very good ,don't be scared to stop for a good lunch or what ever !

Reviewed 16 February 2017

We got there late (for Todos Santos, maybe 7? We'd gone to La Paz for the day), and they said they were closing soon and were out of everything but carnitas--so we got that! Potato, corn, mushroom, carnitas mystery bowls--so good! They said they were out of beers too, but as we ate and talked with Marco, the kid behind the counter (that's about as good as my Spanish is...), the stand owner found us a couple of pacificos somewhere. Super nice. Very affordable. Delicious.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

what a fun place to stop and feel the real Todos Santos. The guys serving our tacos spoke some English but were happy not to have to try too hard. The salsas were fabulous. Try the tomatillo. I had the pork, my friend the beef. So much fun to eat great food and have local entertainment on the side. Abraham was a genie with serving up the tacos and salsas and a genie with his practice of English.