All reviews type hotel nice hotel bit dated yogurt rooms are large business center mexico furniture sauna lounge maintenance atrium centro pesos
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Good clean place with friendly staff. Good buffet and reasonable food / drink prices.
Free Wi-Fi and comfortable business centre.
Pool is good but too bad not outdoors. There is a good fitness centre with variety.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
ARTGM, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thanks for your candid feedback, hope to see you soon.

Kind Regards.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Was there for 2 nights only. Good place t stay. This hotel fulfilled global standard. Staff’s English level is more for tourists than for business. Breakfast was rich and nicely presented. Overall the rooms are very large and a bit outdated and in detail not really clean. Overall therefore a OK

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Gerhard K,

Hello from IHG! Thank you for your candid review. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about our rooms upkeep and condition. I'm sorry for the letdown. This will be taken up with the team for future improvements.

We hope to have the honor of hosting you again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Again, thanks for choosing Crowne Plaza !

Many Thanks,

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is so expensive, 3k pesos including taxes, per night. The pool was not working. They charge us 15% tip in a buffet breakfast???, they only give me the juice and coffe. The rooms requires a lot of refurbish, it looks old compared with others hotels. Also cleaning is not very good. Ice machine was broken. So is this really valuable????

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Hi jappere,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and staying at our hotel. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about the condition of our rooms, area of value and cleanliness. I'm sorry for the letdown. We want all of our guests to have a comfortable stay and wonderful relations with our staff while visiting our hotel and I apologize we failed to deliver. Please know that your comments very seriously and your feedback has been forwarded to the upper management for review. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Ronald R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay, save for a few problems. I appreciated the 24 hour restaurant as I arrived late. The rooms are large and comfortable, but are in desperate need of remodeling. The furniture and paint must be 30-40 years old. The heater did not work in my room, luckily I brought warm pjs. The 24 business center is nice, too.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
ARTGM, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Monterrey, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear johntpt
Thank you for your feedback, your comments allow us to work with the areas involved looking to provide better services and facilities.

We hope to have the opportunity of welcome you back on your next visit to our city.

Sincerely.
Rodrigo P.
FOM

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Bathroom is nice with good shower heads. Water not too hot, which is a drawback if you are looking for a restorative bath after a hot day in the city. Beds ok. Linen terrible!
Restaurant is too expensive if you order from the menu but ok if you go for the buffet

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business