All reviews soup front desk in town very nice hotel border crossing dentist fray elevator tile plug tequila mexico car keys comments lounge guy
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The service starts with the doormen who are very polite and ensure you don't have to move a finger to enter the hotel. The front desk staff are friendly, helpful and speak English if your Spanish is rusty. My room had everything you need. It's just a little tired, especially the restroom. My biggest gripe is the elevator. It's cool in that it's a relic and requires an operator, but the downside is that it always requires an operator. The bar/restaurant is pretty lively Thursday-Sunday. The beer is 25-35 pesos depending on the time of day so a bargain by US standards and the food is reasonably priced and high quality. You can't miss this hotel, as it is the tallest structure.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Huck K
Reviewed 7 February 2018

I went to Nogales Mexico to see a doctor which I will talk about later. the hotel was far beyond my expectations. the rooms were clean and very large. the beds were absolutely perfect especially if you have problems with your neck , back or whatever.
I cannot say enough about the staff. if you need anything the staff immediately took care of your needs and went out of their way to accommodate you. I noticed someone wrote about the one elevator that needed a staff member to operate. there was no long wait after you press the call button it was on its way within minutes.
the hotel is air-conditioned which worked too good, and if it were too cold a staff member would take care of it immediately.
the restaurant was extremely clean and well staffed. if you need anything they would do their best to accommodate you. and by. the way some of the staff on their time off would take me to various destinations and make sure I was doing alright considering my medical problems. the hotel was minutes from the border so you were right in the heart of shopping and any other amenities you might need.
the main reason I went is because doctors where I live did nothing to help my condition. the government has them scared of their own shadows. after much research and phone call by coincidence I found dr Benjamin Diaz, who happened to be right across the street from the hotel, just a coincidence. although I had no Insurance dr Diaz and his staff approached each problem and with extensive and thorough exams did what was necessary to make me feel better, and cure the problem. he spent time with me and explained everything so I knew what was going on. although it was quite expensive with no insurance I have an appointment for next month and will definitely go every. month. the staff was concerned and cared about you. I don't know everyones name but Yolanda has called me in the us to make sure my vitals were stable and discussed any other problems that might have come about. I can't wait to go back to the doctor and hotel. I already have my appt set for next month and booked my. room in the hotel.
I can't say enough, it was the smartest move I ever made. by the way. there is always someone who speaks y our language if you don't speak Spanish.
io would like to thank the hotel and all the staff and thank god I met dr Diaz
skip Blum

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank skiprobert1620
Reviewed 9 January 2018

If this was my only experience with Mexican food, I would never eat it again. I had Enchilada Suizas and my husband had tacos. It was all very bland. The music was too loud and unpleasant. The atmosphere was sterile.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cliffandpat
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Walked over into Nogales, MX just before noon today and while there I decided to stop here for a shot of tequila and a bottle of Tecate beer. Both came to a total of $7. Great service and atmosphere. Will definitely go back next time I'm in town.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

City Express does not take dogs. BUT the front desk guy was helpful and found this place for us. It's JUST across the border and seriously if you need a dentist the neighborhood is filled with them!

Funky and mostly clean. TV gets Tucson stations.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple