All reviews room was clean fresh fruit pool sink mexico floor
Reviewed 10 February 2017

Good service and has happy hour with free beer in the late afternoon, te restorante internal and excellent breakfast, well cleaned apartments with room service all day.
I recommend for business trip. mucho bueno.

Room Tip: room good, fitness
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
439JuanL, Gerente at Fiesta Inn Saltillo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2017

Dear Jonas

I appreciate the time to send your comments, which are very important for us, beforehand I reiterate my commitment in service

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Highly recommended. The rooms were comfortable and the staff was very helpful. The front desk attendant was able to recommend a good restaurant for us and help me get a cab to run an errand. The bar / restaurant inside was nice and relaxing.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
439JuanL, Gerente at Fiesta Inn Saltillo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Kristyn

Reviewed 22 December 2016

Service was great, staff was very friendly. I particularly liked that they had free beer for happy hour. The room was clean and nice. Breakfast was tasty and they had a lot of options, however more options for vegetarians would be appreciated.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
439JuanL, Gerente at Fiesta Inn Saltillo, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear Mrs. Gloria

Reviewed 30 November 2016

It is an ok hotel for business trips in the Saltillo/Ramos Arizpe area. Bathroom could have been cleaner. GREAT POINT: Breakfast is AWESOME! Loved it. Hotel shuttle schedule is not very well organized.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
439JuanL, Gerente at Fiesta Inn Saltillo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Mr. Daniel

General Manage

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Hotel is average to very good for the area, but the breakfast options are excellent and the food and snack menu is also excellent, no need to leave the hotel if you do not wish too. I have stayed at another Fiesta Inn in Toluca and you definitely do not want to go out at night there so thank goodness the food is good! Nice to have fresh eggs rather than egg beaters and bagels..

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
439JuanL, Director General at Fiesta Inn Saltillo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear Mr. Ronald