See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2017

We stayed here one night and found the room comfortable. Good wifi. The bathroom had a bathtub - a rarity for us at least in Mexico. I was short on pesos so the hotel's van brought me to a hospital nearby where there was an ATM. Good breakfast, friendly staff.

Stayed: March 2017
Henry A, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Saltillo Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Guest,
On behalf the staff of the Hampton Inn by Hilton Saltillo Airport Area, thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay. We are glad to hear about your enjoyable stay and we hope see you soon during your next trip to Saltillo.
Cordially,
GM

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I have stay many times in this hotel, and it is not ben maintained but the price is getting higher, the attention use to be good but something is happening, I believe even happy hour is been removed?, I did not see it

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
alxsilva, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Saltillo Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Guest,
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.
HW-GM

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Reliable. clean, well furnished, comfortable, quiet. No surprises. It seems one can always count on Hampton hotels. They generally and this one in particular provides all the above and at a very competitive price. Well located on major highway so easy to find. No small matter in a city in Mexico. Reasonable full service restaurant right next door. Internet search and reservation worked just fine. Breakfast complimentary but a bit weak in the fruit department

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Clean and organized hotel with pleasant service and complimentary breakfast....quite too, did not have noise interruptions throughout the stay. I would recommend to keep your room far away from the elevator.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2017

It is a basic Hampton with free coffee a small nice outside warm pool, gym, good internet, and business center. But, the management sucks. In the evening one front desk employee in the hotel, no maintenance, not even a person to replace the hot water or the coffee in the entrance. In the morning, items missing at breakfast, I joined my wife 5 minutes after ten and was refused a kind request for some egg and toast. Not very nice service. In general, I like Hampton, but this property I liked much less.

Room Tip: I think rooms are similar, I liked the city view in the distance.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family