“Great Spot on the beach”
Review of Beto's Condesa

Beto's Condesa
Ranked #89 of 345 Restaurants in Acapulco
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We visited Beto's A couple of times during our stay able to get a falafel within three or four steps of the water. The service was great both of our waiters did a great job, and the prices are very reasonable. The only drawback for the constant barrage of vendors, however this is common place for all the beaches in Mexico, so I can hold that against Beto's. Our two young children had a great time and the water was great. Also very gay friendly, and family oriented.

There are newer reviews for Beto's Condesa

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I've been there every time I go to Acapulco, 3 times this year. In April I had 25 clams shells painted for all of my friends. In June we had an Asian dish that was absolutely superb. Enough for another meal at home. I've always had a good time there and will always go back.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I'm sorry I don't like to write bad reviews, this time I will. I asked a lady to recommend a good seafood restaurant near the hotel (Fiesta Americana) and she recommended Beto's Condesa walking distance. We were like the 3 table. I didn't feel welcome, specially knowing the Acapulqueño that they always have a smile and will to help. We are a party of 13 ages from 65 to 3 and nobody like the food. So that makes the price per plate expensive. $240 pesos for 6 small shrimps with a small portion of white rice.
Sorry but this was not the best experience. I'm disappointed. No pictures to share this time.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Service, food and drinks were simply amazing. The owner is very attentive and gave us a desert sample in the end. Their wine selection is also really good, and the view is uncanny!

Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

Went here for dinner with my husband last weekend.

The atmosphere was very nice but that's it.

When we arrived, before we were seated, my husband asked to see the lobster. The waiter left us at the entrance for almost ten minutes without offering us a table while he went to find the lobster.

We decided to seat ourselves because the waiter didn't appear to be returning. There were only two other tables with customers in the restaurant so they were not busy.

When the waiter finally returned with a lobster, we placed our order. I ordered the lobster and my husband ordered the shrimp.

With the lobster they served an ounce of cold white rice and a boiled potato. The shrimp came with an ounce of cold rice and vegetables.

I ate some of the lobster before asking for something to open the claws with. They offered to open it for me. Instead of doing it at my table, the took away the lobster and brought me back a small plate with five little pieces of lobster meat on it. I'm sure they were eating the rest of my lobster in the kitchen.

They didn't even bring me back my cold ounce of rice and the boiled potato. The waiter seemed surprised that I even asked for them! He brought me back another small plate with an ounce of even colder white rice and a boiled potato.

My husband was also dissatisfied with the shrimp as it tasted old.

We were not asked if we would like drink refills

We were still hungry when dinner was done and went to McDonald's and had much better service