“Great view”

Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Nice menu. Wonderful view of the bay. Great service. Clean. Have been there with friends a few times. Would recommend.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We visited Beto's A couple of times during our stay able to get a falafel within three or four steps of the water. The service was great both of our waiters did a great job, and the prices are very reasonable. The only drawback for the constant barrage of vendors, however this is common place for all the beaches in Mexico, so I can hold that against Beto's. Our two young children had a great time and the water was great. Also very gay friendly, and family oriented.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I've been there every time I go to Acapulco, 3 times this year. In April I had 25 clams shells painted for all of my friends. In June we had an Asian dish that was absolutely superb. Enough for another meal at home. I've always had a good time there and will always go back.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I'm sorry I don't like to write bad reviews, this time I will. I asked a lady to recommend a good seafood restaurant near the hotel (Fiesta Americana) and she recommended Beto's Condesa walking distance. We were like the 3 table. I didn't feel welcome, specially knowing the Acapulqueño that they always have a smile and will to help. We are a party of 13 ages from 65 to 3 and nobody like the food. So that makes the price per plate expensive. $240 pesos for 6 small shrimps with a small portion of white rice.
Sorry but this was not the best experience. I'm disappointed. No pictures to share this time.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Service, food and drinks were simply amazing. The owner is very attentive and gave us a desert sample in the end. Their wine selection is also really good, and the view is uncanny!