“Great ribs”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Av. Farallon
Reviewed 2 March 2017

We stayed at Emporio hotel which is connected to Texas Ribs. We had a great meal and service. We had left overs, so the next night I ordered onion rings to go and had the left over ribs.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Ribs were rather dry and lacked flavour. I went here after spotting it when leaving Applebee's but the ribs I had there were much better.

TexasRibs, Director General at Texas Ribs Costera, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Thanks very much for your visit and your comments. I am very disappointed we were not able to do our best job with your meal. I have spoken to our manager to make sure he and his team always follow our strict standards.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Very good ribs and also very good and big hamburgers. Well located to take a wald after dinner. Good place for ribs and steaks also.

1  Thank liligauthier7
Reviewed 7 April 2016

I arrived slightly early and had a bitet o eat here before my room was ready at the hotel. The food was the typical pub food you'd get at home, which was a nice swap from the overload of mexican food I had in the previous week.

1  Thank 613jeremyh
Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Visited for lunch. We were the only 2 in the restaurant. The service was very good, the waitress very nice and attentive. The food was as expected. The restaurant appeared very clean. I would recommend if you just need a bite to eat however in comparison to other eateries in Acapulco it is expensive.

1  Thank Daryl M