“I loved the whole place”
other travellers have booked this property
Terrace and pool Main bedroom
Family
Family 2
Laundry
Garden and terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

John D
“I loved the whole place”
Reviewed 9 February 2018 for a stay in May 2017

I enjoyed everything about the fact that it was in the heart of Manzanillo. The condos were VERY spacious and not only that but the pool and all facilities were set up and cleaned properly. The residents were nice. I loved that fact that 4 min walk and I was at the beach, as I slept at night I could hear the wonderful roar of the Manzanillo waves and a brief taxi ride to anywhere and was at restaurants, nightlife, coffee shops, grocery stores wal mart. It was just a great property to be at.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Feb 2018
We loved having you as guests! Wonderful people! Thank you for coming to our place, looking forward to having the pleasure if being your host many more times!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing