“Still the best restaurant in Mazatlan ”
Review of Casa Loma

Casa Loma
Ranked #61 of 437 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

What can I say! It was and still is the best food, staff and tableside prepared specialties
The waiter sang to us w/his amazing tenor voice while performing the Spanish coffee show!
I've been going to casa Lina's for 30 years now and it always exceeds my expectations

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Casa Loma has been in business for over 40 years, they have the ultimate in service, flavor and ambiance of anywhere I have been. They do not hover, but they are always there. Hearts of Palm and Artichoke salad are to die for; and I have never had anything bad at this restaurant. The owner even called a cab for us. The BEST

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We got there a little early because we had missed lunch. We wanted to eat outside even though it was a cool day and the covered outdoor area was jus comfortable enough. Benny our waiter was a riot. "Why Not?" was his favorite expression. He gave us all kinds of information about the area, the restaurant and he food. The food was excellent and the restaurant captured an old Mexico feeling I search for but hadn't gotten as clearing in 7 years of vacationing in Mazatlan.

The place is a little out of the way but he taxi overs know where to go. and will come back for you you've them a time. Otherwise Benny will call for one.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

This is a very traditional continental style mexican restaurant. Sitting in the courtyard is my preference, altho' the inside tables will take you back to another era which my elderly Mexican father-in-law would love, complete with dark wood paneling and red upholstery. The table side preperation of their caesar salad is a joy to watch as is the table side preparing of beef tartare. And some of the waiters sing! We had amazing service and excellant food at this somewhat off the beaten path restaurant. Any pulmonia driver will know where to take you when you are needing a fine dinner in Mazatlan!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to Mazatlan for about 30yrs. This is by far one of the best places to come get a steak or seafood. Really, they have a variety of pretty much anything your looking for. But my favorite, is the Chateaubriand. You can get it for one or two. You get two, yes two, choice cut meats. Melts in your mouth like butter. If you've ever eaten at the Met or Ruth Chris, this place is right up there with them, if not better. It comes with bernaisse sauce and brown gravy, Mmmm. And you've got to try the Caesar salad, which they make at the table. I enjoy the Avocado salad, a whole avocado on a bed of lettuce w tomato slice, radishes and homemade thousand island dressing. Service is amazing, and if u have the chance to meet Ramon, the owner, have him tell you how he aquired Casa Loma. For sure we will be back! Patty

1  Thank Patty M