“A great alternative to Mexican food”
Review of Angelo's

Angelo's
Ranked #32 of 430 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The cream of asparagus soup was great, the Cesar salad was ok, the spaghetti was ok but very salty and my steak was ok but also salty. Our pear in red wine with cheese ice cream and tiramisu for desert was great. And our red wine was spot on.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Angelo's provides a very cozy atmosphere and would be a good place for a romantic dinner. The chairs were some of the most uncomfortable restaurant chairs I've even encountered, though. The food is great and the service matches. As always in Mexico, there are plenty of people on staff ready to cater to your dining needs. I don't know if it was a seasonal thing, but skip the pumpkin ice cream. In fact, skip most any of the desserts there and walk across the street and a little north to El Fish Market for their flan!!! I had the lasagna Bolognese - it was great. The friend I was with reported that the fettucine pesto was also good.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Sophisticated ambiance----attentive service staff--romantic atmosphere---
We enjoy the street-side patio, very private and secluded.
Cocktails are always generous---great lime martinis. Shrimp items are very fresh.
Flan is exquisite.
Definite repeat!

Reviewed 7 August 2017

It had been a couple of years since I had been to Angelos. It had always been a very high end Italian restaurant. Excellent food and service but way overpriced. But I recently heard that the restaurant had changed to one of Puebla Bonitas all inclusive restaurants but was still open to the public. My wife and I went for our anniversary. The service was impeccable. We shared a Caesar, which was the best salad in town. We both ordered the beef tenderloin with a red wine and cheese reduction sauce. The beef was cooked to perfection. We noticed that the menu had changed from our previous visit. There was still a great selection but the prices were much more reasonable.

1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 9 July 2017

My wife and friends and I stayed in Mazatlan for one week. While there, we discovered Angelo's. Outstanding food and service, and the "flaming coffee" was a spectacle to be remembered. There are not enough words to congratulate the staff for their excellent service, and we were made to feel like "royalty". I took the time to get the names of those wonderful gentlemen and lady that were there for every possible request, and they are:
Andres Zazueta, Alberto Zuniga, Isaias Tirado, Juli Vieras, Pablo Moraila, Manuel Paez, Oscar Hernandez, Oscar Dominguez, Pedro Tirado, Patricia Coppel, Raul Espinoza, and Miguel Corona.

I mention all of their names because they made you feel like family, and not want to dine anywhere else. You must try this "gem" while in Mazatlan, and like we did, went back several times and will always return when in Mazatlan.

Logan and Martha Crow and friends loganrow50@gmail.com