“Good pizza.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2016

Went with friends and all of us were pleased, that's somthing. Friendly and fast service that didn't get one thing wrong. Great place to enjoy people watching while you dine.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

A nice break from the Mexican food:
Black burro was our favorite. Pasta on the side was very tasteful , and will try that next visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

We've been to Il Mosto many times over the years. The Black Burro is still an excellent meal if you can get served. Their other selections are basically terrible. The meat is tough or not cooked correctly. But, the greatest problem is getting served. Last night it took over 2 hours to be served and we had to find the waiter to order drinks. The previous time was even worse, 3 hours and the still missing a meal.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

We could not decide where to eat so we chose II Mosto as I had read about the "blackened burro" steak on the menu. Can't remember what my wife had but she enjoyed her meal very much. I had the "blackened burro" steak with a baked potato both of which were very generous portions. This was one of the best steaks I have ever had in my life.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

My husband enjoys going to Il Mosto for the Black Burro. Last night we took a couple who own a black angus ranch in the states and agreed that the fillet was awesome. The waiter was great, but they were short handed and so it was slow getting our check. But it did not matter since we were visiting with friends. They were also very good about not butter or oil on my steak and in my veggies due to a rare medical condition. And for that I am thankful. We will back.