Lowest prices for your stay
US$395
travelup.comUS$298
Trip.comUS$375
Orbitz.comUS$397
6,035 results
All reviews kelly's bar emerald bay pueblo bonito bistro restaurant la cordeliere master suite adult pool main pool time share jose ramon grounds are beautiful sister hotel free shuttle pb mazatlan golf cart shuttle service timeshare presentation
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2022 via mobile

Jesus Ortez is one of our favorite people at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay. We look for him every year right after we arrive. He always makes she we have everything we need in our room, or any other needs that might arise. It always amazes me that he remembers us every year, when he must see thousands of guests each year. Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay is committed to guest satisfaction, and so is Jesus. They are very lucky to have him. He helps make Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay or favorite destination year after year.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pueblo Bonito, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2022

Dear Jgoslar,

Thank you ever so much for your fabulous review. We are thrilled to know that you had a wonderful stay and I thank you for your very kind words for my Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay team who looked after you so well. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated, and we sincerely look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 January 2022 via mobile

Jesus is an awesome employee who makes our stay very enjoyable. He is always willing to go out of his way to make us feel special. When he is working he always makes sure that if we need anything to please let him know. We are very happy to be back at our home away from home!

Room tip: Don’t be afraid to make relationships - makes the stay even better
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandy B

Dear Sandy,

It is a pleasure to learn about the pleasantness of your stay as well as how amazed you were with the attention provided. Our team provides unparalleled service with the only goal to delight you with the amazing offerings and service. I will be very happy to share your beautiful words with my team. We all look forward to welcoming you back again soon to your home away from home.

Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

Samuel lizarraga aka rooster ……..was by far the best server we had they were all very polite and helped with what we needed but Samuel went above and beyond def. 5 out of 5 for service will be back :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pueblo Bonito, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022

Dear Alecia,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the travel community. We strive to be the best and to make sure our guests enjoy coming back time and time again, so we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again for many more special moments in the future!

Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

As usual one of the best sots to be in Maxatlan. Staff super especially Dulce.Victor,Jorge.Felipe. Daniel and Leonel. They were exceptional. Always helping with learning the Spanish language. We will miss them all.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda G
Pueblo Bonito, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2022

Dear Linda,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a great review. We feel honored and very happy to have had you with us at Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay. We are delighted to learn that your visit was incredible, and we will pass along your comments to the team. I know they will be as pleased as I am to hear them! We are looking forward to your return in the near future

Reviewed 18 January 2022

I just got home from a 2 week stay at Emerald Bay. It was a wonderful vacation and very relaxing. I felt safe at all times which is very important to me. I travel solo and did not have one problem. I would like to thank Diana Chegue at the front desk! What a gem! She helped me daily with questions and I even had sore back and she helped me. I adore her and appreciate all her help. I would also like to say that Jose Valdez (Chapo) is the best bartender I have ever encountered. He was very helpful and attentive. Very fun and caring man.

Room tip: I like to stay in the building by the main pool. Every room has a great ocean view. Very quiet
1  Thank Jodismithpalmer

Dear Jodismithpalmer,

Thank you very much for your review and for taking the time to share such warm and caring words towards the members of the team with the TripAdvisor community. We are all incredibly happy to know you enjoyed lovely and joyful interactions with our team who always strives to deliver lasting memories for our guests. We sincerely look forward to your return.