“Love this place!!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Manny and his team put out consistently good food here. The ceviches are amazing, the seafood fresh, and great drinks. They usually have live music on Friday and Saturday as well. Great value for money and a fantastic ambiance.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

This is one of our go to restaurants for lunch, but this time it was really average. The place was empty, we were the only table when we got there. We both ordered the Grilled Dorado plate, which came with different sides than was on the menu The fish was fresh, but bland. No chips and salsa , no Barracruda potatoes , no love from the kitchen.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The first thing is being greeted, which I was as if I were someone very important. Thanks! I thought that I was meeting friends (wrong day), so I got a table and ordered a fun looking beer drink, with shrimp garnish. It was tasty! I ordered a grilled shrimp on smashed plantains dish. It was attractively arranged and pretty good! The shrimp were divine, tasting as though cooked on a wood fire. The plantains were a bit bland, but played up the fabulousness of the Cameron. Service quality suffered near the end of the meal. I had money ready and could not get the servers attention. I am going back, and will be interested to see how they handle a large table.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We've been several times for lunch. The food is always great and the portions are large enough to share. Try the Malibu burger. Yummy

Reviewed 2 March 2017

A wide range of seafood - both cooked and marinated. It was tasty and well presented and the prices were right. Make sure that you order local seafood (sea fish, shrimps etc.) and not Salmon or Tuna (imported frozen). Their ceviche is especially nice.