“Authentic Mexican Cuisine”

Ranked #35 of 447 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

My first night in Mazatlán this restaurant was highly recommended. We did not have any pesos but the restaurant agreed to pay the taxi driver for us and add it to our bill. I had the bacon wrapped stuffed shrimp and the fried ribeye bites. The shrimp was good, but some parts of the bacon weren’t fully done in the areas that weren’t exposed, but it was a good concept. The fried ribeye bites weren’t good at all. However, the guacamole was good. Lastly, my husband had the shrimp fettuccine alfredo and it was excellent! I would go back just for it.
The waiters were all friendly and language barrier wasn’t an issue. I suggest bringing pesos because although they will convert for you, it would cost less to do it elsewhere.

1  Thank WellTraveledOne2015

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Great location on the beach to enjoy the beautiful sunsets. Here, you can do so while enjoying a selection of really good food and very friendly service. This is a place worth returning to.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I loved eating there. Ask for the Mariscoco, it is a very good meal! The Aguachiles are good too and they serve PAcifico beer.
The have a beach front terrace too.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

One of the greatest meals i had in mazatlan! The cocktails are amazing! The food is really good! I'm still thinking about the aguachil scallops! The location is really good, if you sit outside you can experiences a beautiful sunset. The staff is really nice. It is on the pricier side but it's worth it 100%

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is on the beach, the speciality is seafood but we had a terrible experience . The service was bad, the waiter made two times mistakes what we have been order, the speciality are seafood tostadas there were salty, few seafood like shrimp or octopus and expensive.