“Get a reservation”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did not have a reservation, but didn't think we needed one since the pace was empty. When we said we did not want to wait 2 hours, they suddenly had a table (that had a reservation card on it. The place never came close to being full, so I don't know what was going on. Food and service was good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is one of the best restaurants in Mazatlan. The prices are higher than some other restaurants in the area but the quality of the food, the atmosphere and the service make it worthwhile. They also serve craft beer made in Mazatlan. Try the IPA.
Recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place exceeded my expectations!!! Fantastic restaurant!!! If you're in mazatlan you must come here.
Hector came to our table and helped us pick out our dishes and was so nice. The vacío is a must have. I will say I've never tasted steak like that before!!! The prices are inexpensive too which was a nice surprise. I would go back here every day and have everything on the menu if I could.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were told about Hector's sticky toffee pudding as being being fantastic so we had to try it out. As a beginning we had the house salad, a mixed green (not that bagged junk), caramelized onion, zucchini, red and yellow peppers with a mild pesto dressing. I'm not a big salad eater but I could have made a meal out of this. Next up was the Argentine steak served medium rare, excellent. This was served with a arugula mixture which was quite tasty. Finally to the sticky pudding. The desert is made with a fig cake covered in a warm caramel sauce which is topped with vanilla ice cream. This was an excellent ending to the perfect dinner.

The wine list has a good selection and the bar is well stocked,The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about what is on the menu.

The restaurant is small and tastefully decorated. The chef is the owner and comes out to talk to the diners which is a nice attribute.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

It’s an amazing restaurant, good drinks, the menu can satisfy everyone!
everything is delicious, love the terrine and the octopus.
Don’t miss the salmon and the sticky toffee!
Be sure to make a reservation!