“Food, Fun, Great Staff”
Review of Aca Los Charros

Aca Los Charros
Ranked #49 of 430 Restaurants in Mazatlan
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a Lunch stop during our Mazatlan tour, and it happened to be Aca Los Charros, and we were glad that we did. We were greeted at the door, and shown to our tables, and immediately the waiting staff were there to take our drink orders, and provide what we could have for lunch. The restaurant itself is well decorated, keeping your mind and eyes always busy, and the music was vintage, making it easy on the ears and understandable. We were treated to some fun with tequila and a different way of enjoying it, as well as a game I was involved that included a drink, a sombrero, and some phrases and motions, making the group enjoy the visit even more. The food is plentiful and tasty, so if you get a chance, drop in and have drink, some food and enjoy the surroundings for yourself.

1  Thank Snowcruiser54

Reviewed 16 May 2017

The only drawback is this place is located acroos from Home Depot on Avenida La Marina very close to Avenida Rafael Buelna, which can be qiute heavy with traffic at times. But that would never stop me from making the trip to eat here! This restaurant offers flavors of all of Mexico. At least that is what they say, and I cannot doubt them. All I can attest to is the Trompo al Pastor was beyond belief. I believe it can feed four people. Thoroughly enjoyed our meal here and I believe you will too.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Hadn't been here since they had first opened. Love the ambience, service & the food is very tasty. Mine only complaint was the temperature of the food. My friend had the ribs & they were lukewarm, the corn on the cob was cold. My fajitas were not pipping hot like they are at most restaurants....just slightly over warm. The restaurant wasn't very busy & the food came promptly so it's hard to figure out why it wasn't hot. We'll go back and try it again, but for this visit....it was disappointing.

1  Thank Casabear26
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Our first time here and we were not aware of the Thursday planned entertainment. A very welcome surprise. Had the steak fajitas which were both tasty and tender. The mariachi band was very entertaining and there was Mexican dancers throughout the evening. The waiters and servers try to get the diners to participate in the dancing and other other fun activities. Basically this was an all-around fun evening with good food.

1  Thank Bryan S
Reviewed 14 February 2017

My wife went for lunch. I had the pork. The meat was very tender and flavorful. My wife had the Mole chicken, her favorite dish, and she thought is the best she has ever had. The appetizers were very good. Service was excellent. The place is very large, but has a very nice outdoor setting. Prices are reasonable. It was quiet a t lunch but they do have entertainment in the evening. A must-go-to if yu are in Mazatlan.

1  Thank Bob T