“Excellent Breakfast”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We have been in PV too many times to count and had never tried this breakfast place. I had 2 pancakes (should have had 1 as it was very filling). My pancakes were topped with fresh bananas as well as pecans. I also requested that granola be sprinkled over the top. To save a few calories I used jam instead of syrup. DELICIOUS. Besides, the waitress was pleased to honor any request I had. I really am high maintainance. My husband had the French topped with apples/cinnamon. Very good. Coffee was freely poured and the fresh OJ was tops. The only thing that could have made it more perfect...was if they would offer a small fruit plate along with the main dish.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

If you want a wide variety of breakfast choices, both American and Mexican, this is the place. The atmosphere is lively and the service is great. We visited twice. I accidentally left an extra 200 pesos (US$12) on a 225 peso check and the waiter came back to point out the extra money instead of keeping it. The staff is great.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We were there to open up, so we missed the crowds. The menu is extensive! Memo’s does great eggs Benedict. An order includes 2 of them—quite a large portion! The service was excellent. One caveat: cash only!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Great service. Prices are cheap, no massive line, and good food.

Hubby and daughter had pancakes which were huge, soft and fluffy.

Second visit our daughter ordered a choc-chip waffle and was pleasantly surprised when it came topped with a mountain of choc chips!

I had an omelette which was a really good size and came with side of fruit.

We ate here twice and had no complaints either time. Our daughter loved the presentation of the pancakes and waffle she ordered.

I think breakfast for 3 plus drinks was under 300 pesos - fantastic value!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We tried this place once and went back almost every day, a good selection of breakfast goods, the omelettes are fabulous. The French toast with fruit is delicious. The waffles looked amazing but as I did not try them I cannot say how good they taste.
I had the Mexican burrito one morning which was very good. The home made salsa and mole very tasty and add a nice freshness to your breakfast.
There was Plenty of coffee and toasted brioche with strawberry jam.
You may have to wait in line but it’s quite fast moving but you do not feel rushed while dinning.
The setting is also great especially in the garden area, light, bright and lots of plants make it feel relaxed.