“Studio secrets Garden Mina 3 Gringo Gulch”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Elaine S
“Studio secrets Garden Mina 3 Gringo Gulch”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I would give the unit a positive review and would stay again if some things were revised.
At first the communication with the manager was great! There were no hangers and my bed was very hard and they were kind enough to change my bed. I only asked for a topper. Pablo also brought hangers and dog dishes that was very sweet.

I needed to buy some kitchen stuff, but there is a 25 peso store on Juárez a few blocks down.
The Fridge was great. If there was a toaster oven that would be great. Frying everything isn’t good. The furniture was very uncomfortable, no soft place to sit and I was there for two months. The furniture is outside wicker. Too big for the unit. A nice comfy chair with a foot stool or small couch would fit in if they took out the wicker. The stuff they have in the pictures is better.
The shower was great, but mentioned that the shower head was corroded and needed to be cleaned or changed. There was never any hot water in the bathroom sink. This was mentioned.
The new bed I got was great, in my opinion should have a mattress protector over the mattress to protect for germs and bedbugs.
Many people sleep in these beds. I don’t believe the bedspread was ever washed or changed.
The wifi went down a couple of times and the signal was weak. I’m sure this could be adjusted. The TV was great, but there were only CNN or older movies like John Wayne and they kept repeating. If your staying a long time I would have the cleaning lady use your mop etc. They use those string mops and who knows how many floors are washed with them.

These suggestions are only my opinion, but if the people that rent don’t tell the owners then the units aren’t a pleasure.

The frustrating negatives are the promise of getting next years prices and not showing up when we had made an appointment, not calling to arrange another time and I wasted my evening and I’m still waiting for promised emails for next year. They were very accommodating offering me a ride to the airport, but if I hadn’t spoken to the Gardner, I would never have known the ride was confirmed. How hard can it be to give me prices. I got an email when I got home saying he would do it that day. I’m still waiting. I know it’s Mexico, really rude for such great people.

The things above are simple and easy fixes.
Nothing major. I would certainly recommend the property and would stay again. The 55 steps are challenging and then about 15 stairs down. If I could do it with a broken arm, most people could do it. The area is above Gabby’s restaurant and has lovely gardens.
I gave it a 4 out of 5 because these things can be changed.

shannon p
“Lovely!”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

I thought this apartment charming, comfortable and private, yet I do not recommend for anyone with problems climbing many stairs. One must climb the many stairs of this part of Calle Mina either up or down to access, and then climb down 12 steep stairs to the apartment. But, once you get there it is perfect! The bed is huge and very comfortable, the apartment airy and sits above a private garden and even a wonderful view of the Church Crown and clock.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing