“Great facilities, excellent service ”
Review of Acqua Spa

Acqua Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Acqua is a spa for the sophisticated male. We offer a spa experience that cannot be found anywhere else in Puerto Vallarta. We want to redefine the “Spa” business in Puerto Vallarta. Our concept is fresh, sophisticated and relevant to the international gay traveler. We deliver a full sensory experience that goes far beyond the typical vacation massage.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had my first massage here yesterday and was very impressed with the facilities and staff. I was worked in fairly last minute, and considering it was late Saturday afternoon before Easter Sunday, I was impressed with how accommodating they were. Will definitely return and try the other services. Deep tissue massage was great. Professional. Legit.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"pv"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Brilliant find - one of the best deep tissue massages I have ever received (and beats other massage places in PV hands down). Professional, clean welcoming space for men only. Loved it so much I’ll be going back to try some of their other offerings. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First visit (and we live in PV) and the facility is beautiful, CLEAN and the masseurs are really terrific. Can't wait to go back. Friendly, nice and they offer a nice menu of treatments.

1  Thank larry123123
AcquaSpa_PV, Manager at Acqua Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Larry. We’re glad that you discovered us! We look forward to growing our menu and continuing to provide the best spa experience for Men in Vallarta.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable services! After my first visit, which was a massage and body scrub, I immediately booked a return visit. This time it was a body wrap, Turkish bath and facial. I’m already dreaming of a way to fly back and forth from SF for bi-monthly spa weekends. ; - )

On a scale of 1-5, 5-Stars is not enough!

What a welcome addition to Puerto Vallarta - please book some services and let’s keep them in business for years to come.

Thank you.

Thanks Gary. We really appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you back soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I had a 60 minute massage with Omar who knows what he is doing. I have had about 60 massages in my lifetime and he gave one of the 5 best ones. I also had a back scrub. I left relaxed and light as a feather.
Later in the week, I had another massage and one of the hole in the wall operations in PV and have regretted it. Nice people but no skills at all.

Thanks Luc. We appreciate your business.