We loved our stay at the Emperador. Hotel is older. It is not fancy, but the location is great. If you upgrade to a suite you won't be disappointed. The suites have nice sized balconies with great views of the beach and pier. They also have a kitchen. The regular rooms are small and have no view. The hotel is in walking distance to all of Old town. It is clean. Beds are hard, but I asked for a mattress topper and sleeping was much better. The view from this hotel is the best!
There is no pool at this property. Staff helpful and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Ocean views from each of its Suites, right on "Playa Los Muertos" Beach, in the heart of the most traditional area of Puerto Vallarta, you can walk to the “Malecon” (Beach boardwalk) the Property is surrounded by the best restaurants and bars. You won´t need to take a cab. The “Cuale River” shopping zone, the flea market and local museums are just steps away. * Beach lounges & Palm huts "Palapas".* FREE Wireless Internet access, FREE Computers available on the lobby complimentary.* Safety Deposit boxes (lobby level).* 24/7 Security system.* Doctor on call.* Visa y Master Card & American Express accepted.* NEW!! Si señor Restaurant & Beach Club.* Standard Rooms = Mountain View.* Standard Suites and Jr Suites = Deluxe Ocean View.* All Suites do have a full kitchennette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emperador Vallarta Beachfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Emperador Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Emperador Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Emperador Puerto Vallarta