Barcelo Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$165
  • Breakfast included
Amaca Hotel(Puerto Vallarta)
US$49
US$46
  • Pool
Canto Del Sol Plaza Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$159
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$405
US$129
  • Pool
Grand Miramar All Luxury Suites & Residences(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$120
Official Hotel
Andale Hotel(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Restaurant
Pinnacle Resorts 180(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$212
Almar Resort Luxury LGBT Beach Front Experience(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$158
Amapas Apartments Puerto Vallarta(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Alexandross Hostel B&B(Puerto Vallarta)(Great Value!)
All reviewspalapa barwelcome homevacation internationalemurphy bedthe penthousetime sharedrying rackwater aerobics and water volleyballan on site restaurantdish soapcanopy riveractivities directorfull kitchensafe in the closetone bedroom unithave stayed here many timeslarge bedroom
Reviewed 25 June 2017

On checking in we were welcomed better than I ever be welcomed before,, welcome Home.. Staff so pleasant, and helpful. Our room comfortable, had everything in the kitchen we might need. I was more than impressed. The view off the balcony was beautiful. We used the balcony first thing in the morning having coffee, and later at night just winding down.The beach right there. Went on a nice 3 mile walk the second day we were there. Was able to see other resorts and see so much more of the ocean. The café/ bar area had yummy food and drinks.. The best was the shrimp burger. I never would have ordered it,but Pablo suggested and oh my I was in my own personal heaven. Sitting on the beach, having the most tasteful sandwich, and of course a pina colada.. We ate breakfast in the restaurant part twice. The first time I ordered the special of the day, and the best homemade salsa I've EVER had.. At dinner my husband had a delicious bowl of their seafood soup.. As a side note.. our ending bill at the end of our stay. With drinks, breakfasts, lunches, dinner, and drinks,, cant touch that in the states. The service great and I loved that they weren't overbearing. So no matter where you were, you could relax and not feel pressured. As a second note:>. next door is an all inclusive.. Hated the noise and rudeness from that place. But where were staying was relaxing, peaceful and I would love to return again soon..

Room Tip: 3rd floor view, also you could use the stairs or elevator. couldnt hear any neighbors..
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pam H
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I have visited Puerto Vallarta several times but this was my first time staying at Vallarta Torre. It was absolutely wonderful!! All of the rooms offer ocean view so no need to pay for an upgrade. It is tucked away behind the supermarket (which was super convenient) on a quiet street off the main road. It is within the hotel zone.

The size of the resort is great, smaller so not as loud and busy as some of the other resorts nearby. The food at the restaurant was very good and the staff are amazing. There is a bar that looks over the pool area that has activities like bingo which guests seemed to enjoy.

We had a one bedroom which was nicely decorated and extremely comfortable. The pillows are a bit too full for my liking but that is an individual thing. The bedroom had a king bed, a dresser, alarm clock, and a large closet with hangers. There is a safe in the closet. There is also a queen size murphy bed in the living area that folds back up to the wall. The bathroom is good size with a large walk-in shower and the water was hot. :o) There is plenty of room on the vanity and a hair dryer. The kitchen had everything we could have needed....regular sized appliances, a toaster, bottle opener, silverware, a manual ice maker in the freezer, plates, glasses, paper towels, coffee maker, one serving of coffee and filters. It also included hand towels and dish rags along with dish soap. The rooms have balconies to take in the wonderful view of the ocean. The balcony is furnished with two chairs a small table and a drying rack for towels.

As I said the grocery store is literally 1/2 a block walk. It is on the block in front of the hotel so you just have to walk around to the front of it. Very convenient for buying and carrying groceries back to your room.

The pool was great and they have noodles and float devices for all to use. There is a ping pong table, shuffleboard and an area for guests to grill out on the patio near the pool. There are two hot tubs, bathrooms, and an outside shower near the pool area too. There were plenty of small tables, umbrellas and lounge chairs around the pool so finding a place to sit was never an issue. They also have cabanas and chairs out on the beach if you prefer to sit near the ocean. When out on the beach, the vendors are constant but that is just a part of being out on the beach. They can't come into the pool area so if you would prefer not to be bothered by them, sitting by the pool is the solution.

They have wait staff that take orders around the pool as well as out on the beach and room service is available too! The restaurant really does a great job and we had wonderful meals that were very reasonably priced. Happy hour is two for one and was from 5 to 7 pm.

I honestly could go on and on about how much we enjoyed our stay. If I had to list one thing they could improve on, it would only be that the lounge chairs by the beach are hard plastic and it would be nice if they were made of the softer mesh that is used by some of the other resorts nearby. The lounge chairs by the pool are the mesh material so I'm not sure why the ones on beach aren't the same.

They do offer massages right at the resort that are very reasonably priced, however, we utilized one of the vendors who approached us on the beach who only charges $25 US for a one hour relaxation massage and $35 US for a one hour deep tissue massage. He does open air massages very close to the resort on the other side of the little white beach souvenir shop that many of the vendors work out of, which is to the left after walking out onto the beach from the pool area. His name was Ruben and we went to him several times during our stay. His massages were great!!

I will definitely be back on my next visit to P.V.

Room Tip: Although all rooms face the ocean, the rooms higher up are naturally going to have the best view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
6  Thank Casey W
Reviewed 4 June 2017

The welcome home sign over the entry says it all. Welcome home. As members of VI, we have stayed here many times. I brought my family (10 of us) here in 2012 to celebrate our 50th Anniversary. So much to see and do around here or just hang out on the beach or by the pool. Very nice restaurant with good food and prices. And a beautiful Palapa ocean front bar with a great happy hour from 5-7 daily. The help is great and many have been here a long time, like family.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a pool and ocean view, the higher up the better.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The resort is really nice and comfortable. in the middle of many attractions and easy to get around the town. The condos have a excellent view of the ocean. We like to be on a high floor. The pool and bar area is very nice. All types of activities are offered. The onsite restaurant offers good food. We highly recommend this resort.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gerald C
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This is a timeshare owned resort but they do rent rooms at a reasonable rate. The sunset view from our balcony was fantastic every night. The resort is right on the beach and most rooms have a clear view (3rd floor and up it gets better).

There is an on site restaurant and a bar. Happy hour every day from 5-8pm. The restaurant has daily specials and the food was great.

The staff was very friendly and always willing to make sure our stay was perfect.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple