Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wow and WOW!

Not sure how I have missed this place all these years but I am glad I found it. Mad a reservation... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Selly0301
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
via mobile
Amazing Experience

A beautiful spa, an amazing experience, a luxurious indulgence. The service provided by Alex could... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$79.00
from US$139.00
from US$89.00
More Info
All reviews hour session clay mask stone slabs body scrub massage experience heated marble turkish style soap suds black soap skin feeling min massage cool water amazing experience the entire staff great massage trip to puerto vallarta romantic zone
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Hamam has become part of every trip to Vallarta. I’ve never felt more pampered…pure indulgence that you just don’t find often in the states, especially for the price. It’s unbelievable!! The “Hamam Ritual” is 2.5 of the best hours you’ll spend in PV. It doesn’t hurt that the entire staff is absolutely gorgeous and personable. Alex is amazing and I request him every time.

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

This place is amazing! The space is well designed, the services are well executed and the staff is sexy

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Had the full seven step experience and it was fantastic! Was greeted warmly when I arrived and Mauro, my attendant, was personable and helpful throughout. Each step was a treat, especially the soapy body scrub, and the massage at the end was wonderful and relaxing. I’ve already booked an appointment for my next trip. This will be added to my “must do” list for each visit to Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

Such a relaxing and pampering experience! Highly recommend and will definitely go back next time in PV

Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

Such a great experience. We will definitely be back! I could’ve stayed for another hour. We used the sauna, steam room and then the massage services.