6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official Hotel
US$56
SAVE US$3
Expedia.comUS$59
eDreamsUS$59
PricelineUS$59
All reviews rooftop pool with bar recommend hotel great hotel frida amenities bartender balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2021

This place is awesome!! from the moment we walked in, the beautiful Frida was there to greet us along with the reception staff. Our daily breakfast was truly awesome we looked forward to seeing our greater Anna every morning with a smile that was transparent through the face mask she was wearing our waiter and waitresses Tristian, Dannet, Claudia, & most importantly Wanda who made sure our coffee was prepared fresh and strong every morning. Our pool bartenders Cesar & Alejandro made sure we were taken care of all afternoon with no pressure. Lizeth the pool host was fantastic! We visit Vallarta 4 times a year and this was our first stay at Hotel Mio and I can say we will be back in 2 weeks.

Date of stay: March 2021
Management response:Responded 31 March 2021

Thank you for your visit and your review, we were very pleased with your visit, we hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

We got stranded in Puerto Vallarta for a few extra days due to weather at home. We decided to move from our resort to the Mio. We were very happy that we did. The rooms are very nice and the view from our balcony was amazing. They offer free breakfast, which was very good. The trig top pool was fun and we could see whales out in the bay. You get a lot for the cost!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 23 February 2021

Hi Arleneh, thank you for staying with us and we hope see you soon again

Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent service everyone is really kind also very helpful. I’ve stayed here couple times and every time it’s an amazing experience like if it was our first time staying here. Everyone in receptions are very helpful and they resolve any issues. Especially Nilka she’s really kind and very helpful.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 5 February 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience, we hope to see you soon,

Reviewed 31 January 2021

During these interesting times with Covid, certain businesses stand out, and Hotel Mio was one of those. My family was staying in Nueva Vallarta, and it was my first time in Puerto Vallarta, so I was clueless what to do. Ravi went out of his way to introduce new places and restaurants and went out of his way to accommodate myself. Because of customer service like this, I will recommend Hotel Mio to my family and friends, and will definitely be staying here when I come here twice a year. I highly recommend to everybody this great hotel, with an amazing location.

Date of stay: January 2021
Management response:Responded 5 February 2021

Thanks so much for your visit, we will be glad to see you soon.

Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

This hotel is a small quaint hotel located on the north side of town. It will take about 10-15 minutes to reach Zona Romanticá if that is your final destination. We opted to use the cabs opposed to Uber. Depending on your negotiation skills it could either be cheaper, the same price or more expensive than Uber. I have no other complaints.

Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was always fresh and good. The staff (Frida :)) were all pleasant and polite the entire time. The rooms were on par with 4-5 standards by American standards. The rooftop pool with bar was an added bonus. I legitimately didn’t want to leave the room because the view from my room was absolutely breathtaking. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to PVR who wants luxury on a budget. The hotel is also taking extreme covid precautions to ensure the safety of all hotel staff and guests. I will be back Mio Vallarta

Date of stay: December 2020
Management response:Responded 9 January 2021

Thank you for your visit and recognition of our colaborators' work, we'll glad to see you back.