Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
Free cancellation until 03/08/21
Hotels.comUS$114
PricelineUS$118
eDreamsUS$118
All reviews newer building walking distance to the malecon adult pool three star bedroom suite hamburger nachos nightly entertainment time share great resort all inclusives pesos tower alacarte iguanas ocean pablo
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2020

We got off the plane and made our way through the time share and excursion people. We got to the hotel early and couldn't check in until after 3 but we had lunch and sat by the pool until check in. The room was great clean perfect location , we were steps away from the bar , buffet restaurant and pool.
The only recommendation is if you plan to use the ala cartel you need to take a golf shirt or such and a pair of casual pants , no shorts or sandals.
The staff was amazing and the room was always clean.
We had a balcony overlooking the pool but bu 10 everything was shut down and quiet .
We truly had a great holiday!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Costa Club Punta Arena, Propietario at Costa Club Punta Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Dear 332RonW,

I truly hope you are doing well and healty.
Our team hopes to welcome you very soon when flight start traveling to Mexico again.

Reviewed 11 March 2020

This is a very nice hotel, very clean friendly staff OK food selections though not too many, wish they had more fruit selections. The only downside is the people taking and eating food in the swimming pool and the security ignores it. it says clearly no food allowed but nobody reads the sign or they are too dumb. Lucky they have adult pool. On weekends there are too many locals and the pool is occupied by adults and the kids.

Date of stay: February 2020

Dear sarojni70,

Saludos from sunny PV!,
Thank you for your nice word and we are eager to welcome you soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2020

For the price, this resort meets the mark. Decent location. Near enough to the Malecon to walk and excellent bus transportation nearby. Beach ok but not not an ideal swimming area. (Beaches further north up the bay are better). Decent food. Nothing fancy, but fresh and varied. Vegetarians would do fine, vegans not so much.
The staff is excellent. friendly, efficient and very accommodating. My only real beef is the pitiful WiFi. There are 2 zones and is you need any bandwidth you need to get up very early before others are awake. WiFi does not reach most rooms.

Dear Terry Z,

I hope you are doing wonderful,
We look forward to welcome you back in PV hopefully soon.
Thank you for your kind words and you will be happy to know about our upgraded wifi access for your next stay,

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2020

Excellent vacation !! It was my first time in Mexico and I loved it ! Great resort, great buffet and the Italian restaurant was excellent. I really enjoyed the Spanish coffee ! Our room which was on the 4th floor was spotless, the king size bed was so comfortable with fresh linen everyday. An adult pool only where you can just relax, 2 other pools for families and a smaller one with little slides for kids. I enjoyed the iguanas which were quite friendly. I was lying on a chair when one crawled up beside me. I would go back to this place for sure !

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank LiseA204

Dear LiseA204,

Please receive a warm saludo from the Costa Club Punta Arena family!
We are ready to welcome you again safetly :)

Reviewed 7 March 2020

I have just returned from a five night six day stay at Costa Club Punta Arena. Prior to my visit I read all the reviews that I could find.

If your going there expecting peace and quiet then this may not be the place for you. I absolutely love vacationing with families. Purpose of my trip was to meet my son, his wife and my newly adopted 4 year old GRAND son. This resort was perfect.

Two room suites are available as well as standard rooms. We rented one suite and one standard room. I believe some of the rooms have recently been remodeled or updated. The rooms were spotless and maintained every day if you wanted. My bed was very comfortable and the linens were fresh. Loved my power shower head. A blow dryer was available in the room.

Upon arrival the front desk staff were welcoming, friendly and took time to address our questions and requests. We were accompanied to our room which we enjoyed because the venue is huge. We were in room 1228 which afforded a nice view of pools and ocean. Our section had an elevator although I do not believe all building include on. You might mention that when you reserve. I loved that the rooms had a balcony.

We purchased all inclusive for the first time. We loved it and would do so again. The buffet serves all day long with breakfast starting at 7 am and dinner options starting at 7 pm. Lots of entries, desserts and drinks available. There is also a hotdog, hamburger snack shack down towards the beach.

Alcohol drinks were included with no limitations. They selection of alcohol fit all our needs. The frozen pineapple rum drink seemed to be very popular. A light and dark Mexican beer on draft. Soda's and water were self serve. I can vouch for the Gin and Tonic, whiskey and beers..:)

Four pools were more than adequate for the number of weekend guests. The kiddie pool where we spent our time with GRAND son was perfect and included two water slides for toddlers. The large pool and most popular also included a shallow area that was blocked off for children. Another pool closer to the beach remained empty most of the time. The fourth pool and exclusively adult was upstairs above the pool. Staffers made rounds to deliver drinks.

My GRAND son was engaged watching all the iguanas which seemed to be poolside ornaments.

A very short distance away at perhaps two blocks is a very large market. Three liters of water for $20 Pesco's or about one dollar American. Rooms include two bottles of water upon arriving.

We had planned to check out local restaurants within walking distance. We did make it to Pipi's for son's birthday and it was excellent. We found the all inclusive buffet so nice we did not venture out much. Every night the options changed. I ate enough fresh mango to last me until my next visit.

Check in and out was very smooth, easy and quick. I was made to feel as though my visit was truly appreciated.

Suggestions....if you sit in the same area of the restaurant your server will be the same each day. Our server would see me coming and by the time I sat down my coffee would already be there.

Totally encourage tipping.

What did I like the most? I loved the fact that on the weekend when it was full occupancy our family group was most likely the only guests looking like we had never seen sunshine. A few Canadians were guests. I would say that 95% of the guests were local spanish speaking guests. Gave me a true feeling of being on vacation.

There is construction close to the resort. The noise did not bother me as they had music playing by the pool area.

Don't let previous reviews scare you.

I can't wait to visit again. I would also choose this resort if I were traveling without children.

Room tip: Think about inclusive it truly was nice. Be sure to tip! Room 1228 was a great one for sitting on the balcony.
1  Thank ShirleyG958

Dear Shirley G,

I can't thank you enough for your kind words. I trust we will welcome you back once this situation gets better!

Warmest regards from the Costa Club Family