“Incredible view, excellent staff!”
The sunny pool area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
The sunny pool area
Cobalt blue glass private pool
Gorgeous Sunsets Seen from throughout the villa
vlp%20dining%20room%20resized1[1]
Large Sunny Pool area
The Roof Top is great for ceremonies or events
Night View from bedrooms
palmerascocktail
Dining accommodations for large groups
vlp%20digital7%20002%20resized[1]
100 0439
Even the top level has Cantera Stone Flooring
The upper level has many seating areas
Past Guests rave about our staff.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Salchicha...
Guanajuato, Mexico
“Incredible view, excellent staff!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

When I was looking for a place to stay together with my friends I searched via tripadvisor and it was hard to find an accomodation which would be big enough for a group of 20-25 persons. So I found this place and wasn´t sure if it would be as great as it looks on the fotos, since they had no comments of former visitors. Finally I got conviced by the contact person of the villa and the excellent price.

Now, after staying there on May, I can say it was simply perfect and my friends congratulated me for choosing this place. You have a lot of space, a nice pool with a little waterfall, a spectacular view over the city to the sea and the staff is very helpful and attending perfectly well.

The rooms are spacious, with private bathroom, WIFI, AC and very clean. They have a nice roof top terrace, perfect to chill-out and enjoy the view. On the first floor is the open "living area", with a lounge and a long table to have your meals together with your friends. The kitchen is open so you can see how the chef is preparing the delicious meals you ordered one day in advance.

The deal includes you two mealservices per day. That means, you pay only the supermarket price for what you ordered and service is for free.

From the villa you are overlooking the city to the sea and can enjoy the incredible view, sunsets included. It's close to the city center and the beaches, although I have to admit that we haven't been to the beach during our 4 days stay, since we liked the villa and the pool so much, we just don't wanted to leave.

Staff is doing it's best to make your stay as comfortable as possible, present the whole time but always in the back, not invading your privacy.

All in all our stay was simply perfect and we were very happy to have choosen this place, it couldn't have been better.
I can recommend it 100%.
Thank you very much!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View, space, privacy, staff
Travelling group: Con amigos
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing