Open today: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Go see Karma!

My friends and I went to Act2 last weekend to see Karma La Perra’s new show and had a incredibly... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
pamlikesyou
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
This girl should be on the #voice !

We came to see the Cabaret and heard Brenda let us know about her Linda Ronstadt tribute! She’s a... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$119.00
from US$90.10
from US$85.00
1,852 results
All reviews act ii dueling drag divas opening night mama mia great voice elton john drag show avenue q fleetwood mac main stage whitney houston stage presence box office singing voice live singing drag queens amazing talent
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

“You can be whoever you want to be and the possibilities are limitless.”- Steven Retchless Isn’t Just A Pole Dancer...! This is an artist highlighting what’s next, at the forefront of pop culture. This show is not only original but it inspires the audience to be honest and authentic. The story is a bit mature I believe but the overall message can help any audience from young to old. This show is truly moving, I’m so thankful the art world has something like this. Thank you for sharing your story, it sends a great message that can help the community. I look forward to seeing more of Stevens shows, can’t wait to see what’s next!!! ✨

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

I just had the great pleasure of watching Steven Retchless' powerhouse performance in his one-man show, Limitless. I didn't know what to expect after purchasing my ticket on a whim. Carrying a show entirely on your own is no easy feat, but Steven pulls it off like no other. I was thoroughly impressed and, most importantly, entertained! This man sings, dances, works a pole, and even skates, all without missing a beat. I would highly recommend that you check him out for yourself! You won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Holy Heaven!!! This was one of the best thing's I have EVER done/seen/witnessed. We all cried, laughed, dropped our jaws in utter amazement!!!! I will absolutely be following, and supporting Steven in his art. I know Steven from our international pole work, came from the States to see his show.
We will never forget it ,for as long as we walk this earth. Thank you, my beautiful, brave friend❤️❤️❤️
That's was SO worth it, so incredible!!!

Reviewed 2 April 2021

Puerto Vallarta has an active theater community, and, IMHO, at the top of that list is the ACT II Theater and Cabaret. We’ve enjoyed many of their productions over the past decade, and you pretty much can’t go wrong. The venue features a lot of mainstream entertainment: Cover Groups, Crooners, Best of Broadway productions, and talented new(er) entertainers you possibly haven’t heard of before, like Diana Villamonte, a rare talent with a voice that can knock out the back wall. Diana is currently featured in a Whitney Houston/Dionne Warwick show with her own band.
There’s a small lounge where you can hang out before the shows if you like. The main theater, for larger productions, is on the same level. Hand washing and temp checks are required before entering, the staff is friendly and accommodating and all wear masks. Seating is “socially distanced” and the ventilation good.
The Cabaret is now on the top floor and “open air.” Again, socially distanced tables. So, if you enjoy Puerto Vallarta but haven’t experienced ACT II, be kind to yourself. I suspect it will become one of your favorite activities while here.

Reviewed 1 April 2021 via mobile

Saw Steven Retchless last night and I was completely blown away. He sings, he dances, he makes you laugh and cry, and THEN he pole dances. An incredible talent and an amazing show. Easily one of the hardest working entertainers in PV. Do yourself a favor and get a ticket!