“Great place to stay, photos are accurate.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

mexicotra...
Taos, New Mexico
“Great place to stay, photos are accurate.”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

This apartment is a fantastic place to stay in PV. Great part of the old section of town. Close to everything. It is actually a studio apartment. Very safe! Wonderful neighbors who live there full time. Mario is an excellent host! He was always available if we needed anything (questions answered etc.). He picked us up and dropped us off at the airport for $25.00 each way. The taxi scene at the airport is a nightmare! I would strongly suggest you have Mario pick you up.

Date of stay: November 2014
How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Chatze201...
New York City, New York
“Great Location”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Great location and very safe. The apartment was very nice, clean and spacious. I could easily walk to the beach and downtown to restaurants, bars, and clubs. Mario was very helpful. He picked me up at the airport, set me up, was available if I needed something, and took me back to the airport. Could not have done better for the price. The only thing that could have made it better would have been AC, but I knew there were just fans when I booked it. It happened to be a very hot time in PV. AC might be added soon from what I was told.

Date of stay: July 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: I could easily walk everywhere I wanted to go.
Liked least: The lack of AC.
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
West Hollywood
Reviewed 11 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Date of stay: December 2013
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
11 Jan 2014
Hi Brian! Thank for staying with us, we really appreciate your comments, and was our pleasure to work as a team to provide you a nice stay in Vallarta. Hope you had wonderful vacation, holydays and the best memories from Vallarta. You will always be welcome to this, your home away from home... : )

Hasta pronto!

Alejandra and Mario
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.