“Great Views and Location”
other travellers have booked this property
View from Balcony Sunset from Balcony
Guest Bedroom Queen Bed
Living Room View
Living Room Mirror
Kitchen (before painting)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Mary F
Fremont, Ohio
“Great Views and Location”
Reviewed 26 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

The condo was so beautiful at such a great price. We had amazing views from every room. It had all amenities you will need for an enjoyable stay. We especially enjoyed the balcony in the mornings for coffee and for evening cocktails before dinner. The king size bed in the master was also very comfortable which is a hard amenity to come by in Mexico. We didn't cook much because we wanted to try out all of the nearby restaurants, but if you wanted to cook meals, the kitchen was very well equipped. There was even a juicer which we used quit a bit to make our own fresh juice in the mornings. We also really appreciated the washer and dryer in the unit as we were able to get all of our clothes washed before leaving. We came home, unpacked and put our clothes right back into our drawers. How convenient!

The condo is located in a very Mexican neighborhood - we almost felt like one of the locals! It was a short 5-6 minute walk to the ocean front boardwalk where all the action is. We were about a 15 minute walk to "old town", however there were plenty of cabs nearby if you would rather not hoof it. My husband and I like to walk so we didn't mind and it is a great way to explore and check out the local sites. As other reviewers have said there was somewhat of a hill the last block but it was "doable" and a great way to work off our evening dinner.

The owner was very helpful and provided great tips prior to our stay for places to get groceries, pesos, etc. He was very responsive to our needs and checked in by email a couple of times to make sure everything was going well. We wished we would have booked a longer stay. We will definitely come back and stay here again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lisa P
Portland, Oregon
“Great spot - Great View”
Reviewed 5 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I recently stayed at this very nice condo in the Centro District of Puerto Vallarta. The view of the deck reminded me of the view from the apartment my dad stays at and this place was happily only 3 blocks away. Since I had stayed several times in this neighborhood I was aware that I was in fact in a mexican neighborhood and as such there would be neighborhood sounds. Kids play, roosters crow and yes, dogs even bark. I would say if that puts you off you may be better suited at a resort on the beach.

The location was excellent. 6 blocks to the malacon with all the shops and restaurants that area has to offer. The walk back to the condo is not at all difficult for most. The last block is a bit of a slope but compared to many of the climbs in PV, a piece of cake. There are several little stores very close and a large grocery a few blocks away.

The Romantic Zone and Old Town are easy walking distance either along the malacon or through a variety of routes through town. I easily walked 3-5 miles a day and love taking different street every day.

The condo itself is just as pictured. The view from the master bedroom is a real treat. The kitchen had everything one could need. I was very impressed with the owner as I had a little trouble with the new water heater one night. I emailed him that night and the problem was resolved by 10 am. Not sure I could get that kind of service at home. The pool area was very pleasant sitting in the late afternoon as it was out of the sun. The pool is not designed for swimming but really more for relaxing and cooling off.

I would easily stay here again. I would only repeat that this is a neighborhood environment so if you aren't looking for some degree of mexican immersion in a residential area then this may not be for you.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view, location, condo
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing