“Meatballs”
Review of Shimia

Shimia
Ranked #67 of 249 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Reviewed 20 September 2021

Best I've had. This place was recommended to me, so I decided to give s try! Not disappointed. I would like to go back and try their highly rated lasagna!

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (32)

Reviewed 8 March 2020

In the Centro part of Zihuatanejo, is a lovely little outdoor place that is run by two very friendly people who say they are Itallian. We tried their lasagna and it was superb. There are colorful banners flying on this cobblestone street and lots to watch as you each their wonderful food. I would highly recommend this place! They had a lovely red wind also.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank Kathy V
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

Wandering around town we stumbled upon Shimia, it was quite warm and there was a nice breeze so we decided to stop for dinner. It was amazing, my husband had the fish special, it was Tuna and came out cooked to perfection, I had the fettuccine with meat sauce, it was perfect. We were both totally impressed, great find!

Reviewed 26 February 2020

This little restaurant with it's small menu if superb. What they do, they do excellently. The lasagna is the true star - a recipe combined from the owner's grandmothers in Italy. The meatballs and eggplant parmigiana are also amazing. The price is right and the food outstanding.

2  Thank 274halinas
Reviewed 14 February 2020

Stopped in as we heard how their pizza crust is so good and light snd that they make their own pasta. They only make enough pizza to fill the space and then no more. Its only sold by the slice and not on menu. So i had the lasange and my wife had double butter noodles. Both dishes vety tadty and you can tell the pasta is fresh . Smaller portions but we were satisfied. Another small place we may never had tried without reccomrndations. Try it.