Villa del Sol Resort(Zihuatanejo)(Great Value!)
US$271
Official Website
Aura del Mar Hotel(Zihuatanejo)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$68
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

La Casa Que Canta(Zihuatanejo)
US$446
Embarc Zihuatanejo(Zihuatanejo)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$98
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

Tentaciones Hotel(Zihuatanejo)
US$188
Hotels.com
Pacifica Resort Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$261
US$119
US$288
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
Casa Cuitlateca(Zihuatanejo)
US$969
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 November 2009

MANY YEARS AGO we discovered Las Urracas by chance: walking on Playa del Ropa one evening. We stayed there only once buy oh my wasn't it wonderful. We too stayed in # three with the little kitchen and the balcony, just steps from the beach. Seniora Hernandez and her family counldn't have been nicer. Regretfully we never got back. Phone numbers never matched including one in Acupulco. And now we have reached an age of zero travel. Thanks for the trip back for a moment.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Rhodes33
Reviewed 26 August 2009

It's a secret place: perhaps you'll find it mentioned somewhere in the forums on the web or in some book, but in the end you'll never end up staying there. There is no email or website, and you can only contact the owners by phone, which is not easy. But we made the impossible: just went there in low-season November, used a lot of body-language to get a beach-front bungalow from a very astonished women we found there and had the best 7 days of holidays ever. Afterwards, Moorea or Bora Bora did not even come close. I may be biased but once you've been there, you'll return, earler or later. Just quietness, empty beach on your doorstep and absolute relaxation: my sort of paradise.

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Mindaugas
Reviewed 24 February 2008

an absolute paradise have stayed there many times always the same beach perfect little or no serf or undertow very clean and woderful staff my favourite place in all of mexico

Stayed: February 2004
6  Thank bittermelon007
A TripAdvisor Member
Lafayette, CA
Reviewed 27 January 2004

Las Urracas is a lovely "hotel". It is run by a family who couldn't be nicer. We had our own balcony and small kitchen and the beach was a few yards away. It is very difficult to get a reservation unless you are known locally. It is truly a hidden paradise.

15  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
San Rafael, California
Reviewed 23 January 2004

My family stayed here many years ago. I loved it. As I mentioned in my title, it has no frills but the gardens and the simple Mexican ambience is the reason I would want to return. Just steps from La Ropa beach you can hear the ocean from probably all the cottages. The staff.. I hardly saw them, but our room was clean though simple. I was very surprized to see this "hotel" listed because it is very difficult to book unless you know someone locally. I look forward to getting more information on these (one level) cottages, a wonderful place to bring the family.

18  Thank A TripAdvisor Member