We found this on the web along with several others.
We had a very clean 2 bedroom, 2 bath on the 3rd floor front.
The maid service was excellent and the room was kept immaculate. The views from the balcony were fantastic, The grounds were very well kept. The beds were very large and the unit had a good kicthen but needed more utensils. The hotel provided plenty of extra towels for the beach. Betty, the book keeper gave us a great tip on Playa Large about 30 minutes fro the hotel. Very good food and service at restaurant Gemenni (sp). Ask for Juana for a waitress. She was fantastic. Great prices as well. Included bathroom, shower, lounge chairs ect.
Our family had a great time.
The pizza at Pizza Loca in centro was awesome. Great service too.
One sour note: the manager at Don Andreas did not or could not address excessive drinking at the pool which kept families away from the pool. He promised it would not happen again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta de don Andrés is more than just an accommodation, it is undoubtedly the perfect atmosphere where you can enjoy unforgettable moments, tranquility, and above all, the friendly service of your friends from La Quinta, who wait for you with open arms and wish you a pleasant stay.In this paradise you can find wonderful seaview villas located at “Playa la Madera” in Zihuatanejo, Gro. Mexico ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your La Quinta de Don Andres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta De Don Andres Hotel Zihuatanejo
- La Quinta Zihuatanejo
- Zihuatanejo La Quinta
- La Quinta Hotel Zihuatanejo