“Delicious best sushi in town!”
Review of Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo
Ranked #181 of 1,193 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Beautiful concept, beautiful place, a lot of options to choose from, good service, good location, charming environment, reasonable prices.

There are newer reviews for Little Tokyo

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Everything about this place is wonderful. Location, price, ambience and waitstaff. The food is very good as well but don't come here if you are looking for an authentic japanese meal.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

The truth is the food was wonderful, every last thing we ordered was great but the service was so very bad that I'm reticent to recommend it. To start with they didn't have half the wines or beers on their menu, when we asked them to check what they had they took a good 15 min to get back to us. Once we chose our wine they took another 20 min to bring it to us and the wait for more silverware and our glasses seemed eternal. I should say that there were only 2 other tables there for the first half of our meal so it wasn't that they were overwhelmed with customers. Honestly I was about ready to walk out by then but my friends patience kept me going and I was glad I waited because the food really was quite good. Once I was able to relax I really enjoyed the food. My sister went there too and had the exact same thing to say about both the food and the service although when she went it was quite full which to me says that it's just bad management or bad oversight.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

This is a little Gem! Small place that serves excellent Japanese food for a very reasonable price. The Udon soup was absolutely delicious. Sushi was also pretty good with that mexican twist that gives sushi this amazing taste. You have to try this little place.

Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

If you're looking to have a good dinner with Japanese dishes, Little Tokio is a very nice option to enjoy. From starters to main dishes, great salads selection and a delicious fresh flavors make this little place a solid option