“Very good explosion of flavor ”
Review of Peko Peko

Peko Peko
Ranked #97 of 1,360 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We arrive and wrote our names on a check in board by the entrance and we were told that there was a 20 a 30 min wait but within 10 mins they had a table for us. They a variety ramen bowls and man the taste is to die for. The noodles are a little thing but the flavor makes you forget as you’re digging in. We had these little bread that is vapor cooked and has a pork meat in the center which are wow!!! We got some extra to take home. Service was very good and intend on returning soon

Reviewed 3 March 2018

So if you are willing to wait around one hour to get a table is absolutely worth it. Ramen is even better that is sister restaurant. Only reason I'm not giving them five points is because the service form our waiter wasn't so good, after waiting more than an hour to get our table we were obviously hungry and very ready for a drink but he seemed distracted/tired and left us for a long time, luckily another waiter realized this and took good care of us.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

super good 1 of my favourites restaurants to eat ramen in guadalajara. the service is fast and nice.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Fresh drinks, elaborated, tasty!
Ramen Suratan is very heavy (strong flavor) but the Udon is just perfect (Curry Udon)
ask for the season starters they are great.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I'm amazed with the concept, the place, the vibe, and all the people working there I'm not sure if it was the owner but the guy giving the checks was the sweetest ever, before he started work he hang out with the guys from the restaurant in front apparently same menu I liked that. The waitress amazing great suggestion, as well I saw a waitress being patient to a 8 year old boy that wasn't feeling ramen lover that day and she explained everything I'm not even sure if I would pull it out gracefully as she did. Great food, amazing service a obligated visit while you are here.