US$119
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Fiesta Inn Naucalpan(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$65
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$157
Hotels.com
US$99
US$79
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$178
US$80
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

We Hotel Aeropuerto(Mexico City)
US$81
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$119
  • Restaurant
Barcelo Mexico Reforma(Mexico City)
US$79
Barcelo.com
  • Pool
Hotel Marlowe(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$71
US$52
US$206
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 November 2014

I stayed in this hostel for over two weeks looking for an apartment. I'd say this is an average hostel, I've stayed in hundreds and while this one is nothing special it certainly isn't terrible in any way. I didn't find any other OK-looking hostels located in La Condesa/Roma, if you're in the city to explore the attractions of these areas (like bars and restaurants) and just want an OK and safe place to sleep this is a neat spot. But if you're just traveling through for a couple of days as a backpacker and want to see the main sights there are probably nicer hostels in the city center. As for quality, just expect a budget hostel and you'll be fine.

I tried both the private rooms and the dorms. There were not more than a couple of other guests here, it is probably not the best place to meet other travelers. The guys' bathroom is ridiculously small, yes, but since there weren't any other guests I just used the spacious ladies bathroom for my entire two week stay without complaints. The owner should just make it unisex like in other hostels.

The owner lives in the building but can sometimes be out on errands so make sure you don't forget the code to the door. Very important! Or you might not be able to get back in. The owner dude is very chill and friendly and helped me tons in getting settled in the city. I had no problems with payments or anything. No problem in bringing your own beer back etcetera.

Room Tip: During rainy season (June-October) bring repellant if you stay in the dorms because there might be a lot of mosquitoes.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank RasmusOne
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I've done a bit of travel and stayed in quite a few not so great places, but this one tops the list.. I find it easier to summaries things in point form, so here goes:

- The rooms were ok sized, but the linen was terrible! Stains all over the sheets and the pillows were hard as rocks.
- The bathrooms were a joke! There was one male bathroom/shower in the whole place which is located in what I would call a cupboard under the stairs... I am a small female, and even I would have had trouble fitting in the shower! Forget going to the toilet if you're tall as well! You'll get more legroom on an economy fare flight! The female bathroom had a bathtub that had a screen put up in the middle to make it into 2 showers! There were no locks on the female bathroom either, so there is no privacy. We stayed for 3 nights and I don't think the bathrooms were cleaned the whole time we were there. Absolutely no water pressure in the showers either.
- The included breakfast is non existent! Even though it was advertised when we booked... We just got told 'we don't do it anymore'
- The location is good and there are some good restaurants and tourist attractions within walking distance. - The guy that ran the place was helpful, but that didn't really make up for the state of the place..

My advice is if you can't find something better.. Still don't stay here!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Tanny17
Reviewed 20 January 2014

At first glance, this place was fine. After trying a couple of other hostels that were full, this place had a bed, or should I say several beds available: 17 beds free to be exact. The kitchen looks immaculate, and the living room seems nice enough for a hostel. They advertise a 'rooftop terrace', but it's just a small area that is not set up. The 'terrible' part comes from the bathrooms. There are several dormitory beds in this hostel, and only one bathroom for men (i.e., toilet and shower), and two toilets and showers for women. The men's bathroom had 2 inches of water on the floor, it's only semi-private as its under an open staircase, and the shower drips cold water. It's barely big enough to fit half a person. When I mentioned this to the owner, he said to use the women's bathroom since there were only 2 other women there (who were in the process of checking out to go to another more decent place). The bathtubs both had 6 inches of water sitting in them, and again dripped cold water. Disgusting. And to top it off, he charged 30 pesos for a small towel! I immediately booked another place, and for $5 more per night, I got my own bed, clean bathroom, plenty of clean towels, soap, shampoo, television. I have stayed in hundreds of backpacker hostels over the years, but these bathrooms took the cake. Would never stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank w4michael
Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

Please people do not stay or trust staying here. I always stay in HI hostels whilst traveling and they have always been amazing. However on this ocasion it was terrible. The owner even though it states hosteling international would not give me my discount because he said my membership is not valid when it's been only active for a few months. When paying for my own and my buddies accomadation he would never have change and we would always have to going looking for the owner for our change. Towards the end of my stay I was owed quite a substantial amount of change and he never gave it back with my so called member discount. He is a sliemy piece of work this guy guys and you should not stay here. I even worried about my belongings. As for the rooms. They are triple bunk beds with the worst ladders and no real charging facility's. there is 1 bathroom under a stair case. It's a shower and toilet crammed into a 1m2 space. U can't stand up and there is nowhere to leave ur towel or cloths and the water from the shower floods the floor. Do yourself a favour guys and stay at Mexico City hostel I heard there far better and wont rip you off.
Enjoy Mexico City it's wonderful just not this hostel! Peace

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Mitch R
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This hostel is in a nice area in Mexico City lots of nice restaurants close by 2 blocks from the metro rooms have triple bunks bathroom is basic cant understand why people say this place is horrible its a hostel seriously the owner is a really lovely guy helpful and friendly they have bikes for rent there is a kitchen washing machine and common area it's true he's not always there but the number connects to his personal phone and he can help you

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo