“I am reviewing a new location in La Condesa.”
Review of Tierra Garat

Tierra Garat
Ranked #16 of 113 Coffee & Tea in Mexico City
Neighbourhood: Roma
Neighbourhood: Roma
Reviewed 22 April 2018

There is a new location, not on Tripadvisor yet. Its on Av Amsterdam 218, Condesa (corner of Iztaccihuatl). Great place to have a cup of coffee sitting outside on a quiet street. one block from the park.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Everything was truly delicious and fresh. In addition the personnel knew English. The place itself was really pleasant.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Cafe Garat is a comfortable place to meet friends over coffee, work on the internet, sit inside or at the table outside on the pavement and watch the world go by. Coffee is good, not amazing, but the staff are great and they sell breads and sandwiches. Chocolate is amazing. Its also open till 11 pm.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Well, I live really near. Sometimes I like to take my MacBook and have a coffee while working (emails, stuff).
Second time I come here. Kind of crowdy. Only a couple of electrical thingies to charge your laptop. I strongly recommend against coming by if you plan to do some work. At least I won't be back any time soon.
Coffee is really regular, not great stuff as I've read. And my family is in coffee business, so I know what I'm talking about.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Very nice "chiltepin" spicy chocolate. The iced chocolate was a nice surprise ... the setting was very hip, warm and nice. Recommended if you are in the Roma Norte neighborhood.