“Boutique Traveler is the best tour experience in Mexico City by far”
Review of Boutique Traveler

Boutique Traveler
Book In Advance
More Info
US$75.00*
and up
Best of Mexico City Private Tour
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rulo, the guide and photographer, is knowledgeable about Mexican culture, history and cuisine, plus he is an amazing photographer. His Insta account in a proof of that (at rulo.luna). I was in awe of his skills to do it all at the same time: take pics, have meaningful conversations, get us to the best taco place, and end the tour by sunset in a colourful public space.
We walked around the historic center of Mexico city, from 4ish to 7pm, while Rulo explained the story behind buildings, people and food, and answered ALL my questions about politics (and I had lots of questions). He managed to take incredible pics in spots that really capture that part of town. I'm a bit shy about being in front of the camera, but I felt super comfortable with Rulo as a photographer. He had the first edited photos 2 days after the tour! (which I find super fast compared to other photographers).
My advice for people hiring Boutique Traveler is don't carry big backpacks on your tour, so you are confortable and ready for the pics. And follow Rulo's lead: he knows what he is doing!!!

Michael G, Owner at Boutique Traveler, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hey Deborah

Thanks for being one of the first to take a tour in Mexico City and for writing such a thoughtful review. I will pass your compliments on to Rulo, I'm sure he will be happy. Appreciate the feedback too! Carrying a backpack certainly does make a difference to your comfort and to the composition of the photos too.