The room was so small I felt cramped. Internet was fine but the tv channels were terrible. No hot water. The food in the restaurant was terrible so I had a burger at Burger King next door. Check-in was a joke and very time consuming. The staff was good but the property sucked. Never again at this facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Mexico CoyoacanOur convenient location provides access to the main areas of the city including 20 minutes to Mexico City International Airport , 10 minutes to downtown and 5 minutes to the Coyoacan Mall & Town.Featuring 214 guest rooms, including junior suites, Jacuzzi suites and master suites, we have rooms available for people with special needs as well as smoking and non-smoking rooms. All rooms are equipped with a TV, cable, air conditioning and heating with independent climate control, safety deposit box, wireless high-speed Internet access , radio alarm clock, hair dryer, coffee maker, ironing kit and voice mail. Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan also features conference facilities for up to 1800 people . The conference area includes Meeting Rooms divisible into 18 separate rooms.Business near hotel:Novartis, Abbott, Sanofi, Glaxo, Eli Lilli, Bristol Myers, GNP, MVS, Centro Bancomer.Attractions near hotel: Coyoacan, Main Cathedral, Templo Mayor, Chapultepec Zoo, Palacio de Bellas Artes, Garibaldi Marichi Plaza, San Angel, Cuernavaca City, Six Flags. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Mexico City Tlalpan Churubusco Hotel Mexico City
- Mexico City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan Mexico City