Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan
US$129
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Fiesta Inn Naucalpan(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$109
US$89
US$71
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

We Hotel Aeropuerto(Mexico City)
US$163
US$80
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$128
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$84
Distrito Capital(Mexico City)
US$128
US$104
  • Pool
Hotel Marlowe(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$49
US$279
US$259
All reviewsfrida kahlo's housebigger roommetro stopfront deskalejandrotoiletriesmaintenancecityuberpillows
Reviewed 5 July 2015

The room was so small I felt cramped. Internet was fine but the tv channels were terrible. No hot water. The food in the restaurant was terrible so I had a burger at Burger King next door. Check-in was a joke and very time consuming. The staff was good but the property sucked. Never again at this facility.

Room Tip: Take your chances
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay.
We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes.
We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.
SIncerely,

Reviewed 25 June 2015

This hotel was ok, its instalations were good. Its food was good. Its staff were friendly. Its location was absolutely abominable. With a major thoroughfare going by and traffic speeding by all the time, and with no attractions near it really, excpet for downtown Coyoacan being ten minutes away by taxi.....this is a poor choice for travelers. The only thing near it, and ealking all up and down the street were bums, hookers and transvestite prostitutes. I wouldn´t pay to stay here again and not even if you paid me. Go find a better chouice closer to where you want to be.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2015

Dear richard a,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards.
We will share your feedback with our city authorities and make the necessary changes.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

There was nothing awesome and nothing horrible about the hotel. Just an average, basic Holiday Inn.

The definite pro was the buffet breakfast. There were lots of choices and fresh, fresh, fruit, which I smothered with yogurt and granola. Breakfast service was excellent, too. The waitress was always there with a fresh cup of coffee, so we didn't need to track her down to ask for "mas".

The other staff were friendly and helpful, and instead of taking the metro, which was a short few steps from the hotel, we took the free shuttle to Frida Kahlo's house and Diego Rivera's studio. The tip cost us way more than the 5 pesos to take the metro, but both driver's spoke English and we were able to ask questions about the upcoming election and other stuff, so it was worth it. 50 pesos, which is about $3.50 USD.

We also enjoyed using the ice machine! Yes, every morning I'd grab some ice and drink a few glasses of COLD bottled water, and I bought some rum and had a few rum and cokes at night, too.

The aircon works great. So does the hairdryer and a few toiletries were provided. The wifi was free, but I think it is because I'm a Priority Club member.

The cons were the location sucked. Right on a busy street/highway? along the metro. The room was relatively small and the window didn't open, so I felt a little closed in. The flatscreen TV is a cupboard, which I don't like, but there were a few English channels - CNN International, HBO & Cinemax (sometimes it was in Spanish) and TNT.

We paid $140 USD per night, which included breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

Dear Freedomtogo,

We appreciate your review, all of them are taken as opportunities for improving our service in order of having more satisfied guests, you can be sure we will still be working to make your trip a memorable one every time you check in with us.

Please come back very son we will be glad to welcome you back.

SIncerely,
The Managent.

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

They make you use your bath towels several time they forget to leave shampoo , and if they want you to miss your bed, they are doing a great job, the bed is as hard as a rock.
How ever the employees are very courteous and helpful

Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jose_R62,

Thank you for your candid review.
We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations.
We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

(19/July/14 Morning shift)

Well, the bad thing of the hotel is the STAFF nobody cares to give you a warm Welcoming!!!

Never before have I had a problem with the hotel reservations even though I have travelled pretty much around the world.
That's why I was completely surprised when the first problem was with the Front desk staff, BAD WELCOMING, I was the first one to say "Good Morning" to them!!! The three guys were busy on their computers and completely ignore me.

After that bad feeling and a pretty long travel I just wanted to get into my room to get ready and going directly to my meeting.
The second problem they couldn't find the reservation, and the worst thing they didn't care to give me any solution. So I had to wait during 3 hours!!! Until my boss arrive and in an instantly they gave me the room, the reservation was on the same name I told them before. So inefficient the front desk staff!!!! The "Breakfast" was included and guess what? They didn't take the time to tell me any information about that,
They just limited to give me the room key and that's it!

Is a shame the Staff but besides that if you are going to spend the time outside is OK.

The facilities of the hotel and location are pretty good.

I would never recommend and stay again at HOLIDAY INN chain.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Diana V
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear DianaGVertiz,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am deeply sorry for the unacceptable service you have received from our staff. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve.

Janice A