US$206
  • Room Service
Fiesta Inn Naucalpan(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$110
  • Restaurant
Barcelo Mexico Reforma(Mexico City)
US$85
US$79
Barcelo.com
US$202
US$154
  • Restaurant
Hotel Marlowe(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$70
US$94
US$75
  • Restaurant
We Hotel Aeropuerto(Mexico City)
Hotels.com
All reviewsfrida kahlo's housebigger roommetro stopfront deskstay there againalejandrotoiletriesmaintenanceplazauberpillows
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I stayed at the hotel for 5 days as I was working at the Birdgestone Americas Cup Golf Tournament.

The front desk was amazing a sea of smiling faces all anxious to ensure that we were all checked in with the minimum of inconvenience.
The bell boys were attentive and extremely helpful. Although very busy you were made to feel that you were the only guest at the hotel.
The room was very well appointed with comfortable bedding and plenty of hot water providing you turned on the correct tap.
Conference facilities are plentiful and comfortable

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

I have stayed in this hotel around five nights for my job, I have to say I was really surprised for the high quality of service there!, believe me, all the staff is extremely polite, attentive and professional, with a natural smile all the time!, from the reception, to the restaurant, all of them make of this hotel a FIVE STARS PLACE!, congratulations!, good job!.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear Mangia Tutti,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

The room was so small I felt cramped. Internet was fine but the tv channels were terrible. No hot water. The food in the restaurant was terrible so I had a burger at Burger King next door. Check-in was a joke and very time consuming. The staff was good but the property sucked. Never again at this facility.

Room Tip: Take your chances
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay.
We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes.
We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.
SIncerely,

Reviewed 25 June 2015

This hotel was ok, its instalations were good. Its food was good. Its staff were friendly. Its location was absolutely abominable. With a major thoroughfare going by and traffic speeding by all the time, and with no attractions near it really, excpet for downtown Coyoacan being ten minutes away by taxi.....this is a poor choice for travelers. The only thing near it, and ealking all up and down the street were bums, hookers and transvestite prostitutes. I wouldn´t pay to stay here again and not even if you paid me. Go find a better chouice closer to where you want to be.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2015

Dear richard a,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards.
We will share your feedback with our city authorities and make the necessary changes.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

There was nothing awesome and nothing horrible about the hotel. Just an average, basic Holiday Inn.

The definite pro was the buffet breakfast. There were lots of choices and fresh, fresh, fruit, which I smothered with yogurt and granola. Breakfast service was excellent, too. The waitress was always there with a fresh cup of coffee, so we didn't need to track her down to ask for "mas".

The other staff were friendly and helpful, and instead of taking the metro, which was a short few steps from the hotel, we took the free shuttle to Frida Kahlo's house and Diego Rivera's studio. The tip cost us way more than the 5 pesos to take the metro, but both driver's spoke English and we were able to ask questions about the upcoming election and other stuff, so it was worth it. 50 pesos, which is about $3.50 USD.

We also enjoyed using the ice machine! Yes, every morning I'd grab some ice and drink a few glasses of COLD bottled water, and I bought some rum and had a few rum and cokes at night, too.

The aircon works great. So does the hairdryer and a few toiletries were provided. The wifi was free, but I think it is because I'm a Priority Club member.

The cons were the location sucked. Right on a busy street/highway? along the metro. The room was relatively small and the window didn't open, so I felt a little closed in. The flatscreen TV is a cupboard, which I don't like, but there were a few English channels - CNN International, HBO & Cinemax (sometimes it was in Spanish) and TNT.

We paid $140 USD per night, which included breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2015

Dear Freedomtogo,

We appreciate your review, all of them are taken as opportunities for improving our service in order of having more satisfied guests, you can be sure we will still be working to make your trip a memorable one every time you check in with us.

Please come back very son we will be glad to welcome you back.

SIncerely,