Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Boston(Mexico City)
View Hotel
Del Rey Aeropuerto(Mexico City)
  • Pool
Hotel Finisterre(Mexico City)
  • Room Service
Royal Plaza(Mexico City)
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Montreal(Mexico City)
  • Room Service
Motel Nuevo Tijuana(Mexico City)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfrida kahlo's housebigger roommetro stopfront deskalejandrotoiletriesmaintenancecityuberpillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2016

I had a training course so I was sharing a BIG room. The room itself was really good, though a mini fridge would have made our time. Yet, comfortable bed, clean carpets, bathroom ok.

Breakfast was really good, except that I was not able to try all as I got sick. Dinner buffet was not that espectacular.

Service very friendly, except that the lady who attended me when I arrived never gave me my IHG souvenir when I returned later to give her the number.

Location: It is not the prettiest area, though you are very close to Coyoacan. Easy Metro access and if you use Uber all things will work out.

Room Tip: Go to the 6th or 8th floor.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
We appreciate your loyalty as an IHG® Rewards Club member.
We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate your comments and will share these with our team so that we can continue to improve our services.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, so that we can provide a better experience.

Management.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

I stayed at the hotel for 5 days as I was working at the Birdgestone Americas Cup Golf Tournament.

The front desk was amazing a sea of smiling faces all anxious to ensure that we were all checked in with the minimum of inconvenience.
The bell boys were attentive and extremely helpful. Although very busy you were made to feel that you were the only guest at the hotel.
The room was very well appointed with comfortable bedding and plenty of hot water providing you turned on the correct tap.
Conference facilities are plentiful and comfortable

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.
We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

I have stayed in this hotel around five nights for my job, I have to say I was really surprised for the high quality of service there!, believe me, all the staff is extremely polite, attentive and professional, with a natural smile all the time!, from the reception, to the restaurant, all of them make of this hotel a FIVE STARS PLACE!, congratulations!, good job!.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear Mangia Tutti,
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 5 July 2015

The room was so small I felt cramped. Internet was fine but the tv channels were terrible. No hot water. The food in the restaurant was terrible so I had a burger at Burger King next door. Check-in was a joke and very time consuming. The staff was good but the property sucked. Never again at this facility.

Room Tip: Take your chances
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disturbance you have experienced during your stay.
We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary changes.
We hope you choose to stay with us again, so we can show you our true level of service.
SIncerely,

Reviewed 25 June 2015

This hotel was ok, its instalations were good. Its food was good. Its staff were friendly. Its location was absolutely abominable. With a major thoroughfare going by and traffic speeding by all the time, and with no attractions near it really, excpet for downtown Coyoacan being ten minutes away by taxi.....this is a poor choice for travelers. The only thing near it, and ealking all up and down the street were bums, hookers and transvestite prostitutes. I wouldn´t pay to stay here again and not even if you paid me. Go find a better chouice closer to where you want to be.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
Holiday M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mexico Coyoacan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2015

Dear richard a,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We apologize for the inconveniences you faced during your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards.
We will share your feedback with our city authorities and make the necessary changes.