Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$34.97
from US$39.59
from US$45.06
More Info
All reviews bike tour speed bikes paseo de la reforma an excellent guide great tour chapultepec park helmets ride sunday knowledge art culture monument murals perspective stories government
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was such a great find. Poray is from CDMX and has a love for the city and culture. I learned so much. I gave myself a day to acclimate to the altitude before taking this tour. But I don't think it was necessary. There were no inclines to navigate so it was easy to ride. If I were staying longer I'd take the beer tasting tour as well

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time riding bikes in Mexico City! It’s a must experience! The whole things was perfectly organized and I felt 100% safe riding a bike in the streets of CDMX thanks to our tour guides. We had one guide in front of the line and one in the back. The tour guide had a lot of knowledge and gave details about CDMX I had never heard before. If you haven’t had a bike tour in CDMX I definitely recomended this one! They have different kind of routes and they adapt to your needs.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

The fact that the weather was beautiful, the traffic was minimal and our tour guide Gabby gave us tons of information about each of the monuments! After 7:30 or 8:00 p.m. the streets empty out and you're riding through these beautiful tree line streets of Old Mexico City, it was so beautiful!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

Gaby and Paolo run the best family business / bike tour in Mexico City. We did the art / mural / history / people / love / food / friend / story / bicycle city tour with Paolo ... stunning, informative, secured, Friendly... we saw the touristic classics and aIso many new discoveries. I can’t wait to come back and enjoy another city tour offered by Poray Biclaturs.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

We went on a fantastic bike ride with gabby as our host. Her knowledge about the city was so amazing. We got to see parts of the city that we would have never seen on our own. Her detail to safety and care for us was really apparent. I would greatly recommend that If you have the chance to take the tour with her to do so.